Search by Keyword
- Sort by Popular
- Sort by Quick Delivery
- Sort by Price (Low to High)
- Sort by Price (High to Low)
Toyo Tires Proxes 4 Plus P225/45R17 (25x8.9R 17)FREE DELIVERY: Tue, Jun 14All Season50K Mileage Warranty$ 798SET OF FOUR
Starting at$ 73/mo*Starting at $73/mo Affirm
Toyo Tires Proxes 4 Plus 205/55R16 (24.8x8.1R 16)FREE DELIVERY: Tue, Jun 14All SeasonManufacturer Mileage Warranty$ 666SET OF FOUR
Starting at$ 61/mo*Starting at $61/mo Affirm
Toyo Tires Proxes 4 Plus 235/45R18 (26.3x9.3R 18)Free Shipping to lower 48All Season50K Mileage Warranty$ 809SET OF FOUR
Starting at$ 74/mo*BackorderedStarting at $74/mo Affirm
About Toyo Tires
Because tires are such an important component of your drive, the last thing you want to do is go with a brand that doesn't have all your best interests in mind. That's why we're proud to offer all the best tires from Toyo in our inventory, as it's one of the best brands in the industry in terms of quality, design, longevity, and performance. All this combined adds up to a tire you'd be remiss not installing on your build. Check out what Toyo can do for you!
Design and Construction Features of Toyo Tires
Toyo built its reputation on the sheer amount of innovation it puts into each tire it produces, and they all offer class-leading engineering to help you keep confident on every drive. Toyo tires feature the following top-tier benefits:
- New tread designs and compounds for wet braking, cut-and-chip resistance, quiet rides, etc.
- Evenly distributed void area for enhanced traction on and off the road
- Increased lateral grooves for better traction on all surfaces
- 3D multi-wave sipes to reduce irregular wear
- Stone-ejecting blocks
- Many more
What Kind Of Truck Tires Does Toyo Make?
There are plenty of tires in the Toyo lineup that promise you an unbeatable driving experience. We've listed each of them below:
- Open Country: The largest light truck tire lineup on the Nitto roster, the Open Country is available for plenty of applications, including Mud Terrain, Rugged Terrain, Highway Terrain, and All-Terrain. These tires are perfect for all seasons and conditions.
- M-Line: The M-Line consists of durable, multi-terrain tires that can handle both on and off pavement in all seasons, making them perfect for just about any build.
- Proxes: If you use your truck for more street and sport applications, check out the Proxes - it's built to help you get better handling and performance on the pavement.
Where Can I Buy Toyo Tires For My Truck?
We've got a huge selection of Toyo tires in stock and ready to ship to your door - shop online for Toyo truck tires at Custom Offsets and package them with new wheels for free mounting, balancing, and shipping.