Gear Off-Road Double Pump 20x9 +10
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
4-8 WEEK NATIONAL BACKORDERUSD
Starting at $105/mo with Affirm.
Add Staggered Setup
Looking for the lowest price?
Call our experts at 920-949-0909
Enter your email to confirm fitment and receive the best price in the industry!
About The Gear Off-Road Double Pump
The 713 is a strong dual windowed 6 spoke design, having a mirror machined face highlighted by gloss black accents. Unique to the Double Pump is its notched lip, adding to its angular and industrial look. The Double Pump is made from A356 Aluminum Alloy and covered in our Gloss Clear Coat for maximum strength and protection.
- Exceptionally Strong A356 Aluminum Alloy
- T6 Heat Treated For Maximum Strength
- Dual Windowed 6 Spoke Design With Gloss Black Accents
- Bolt-on Center Cap With Gear Off Road Logo
- Unique Notched Lip
- Available In Premium Finish With Gloss Clear Coat For Added Protection
- Industry-Leading 2300lb to 3200lb Load Ratings
- Lifetime Structural Warranty & 1 year Finish Warranty
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
ALL WHEEL AND TIRE PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDE MOUNTING, BALANCING AND SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES. TIRE PRESSURE MONITOR SENSORS (TPMS -$179 ALL 4) AND LUG NUTS ($49 W LOCKING LUGS ALL 4 SETS) CAN BE ADDED AS YOU CHECK OUT. Wheels, tires, shipping and warranty are provided by an authorized distributor to sell hundreds of brands at the best prices available! So check out our thousands of wheels or ask about a custom order just for you! Our goal is to provide our customers with outstanding customer service at unbeatable prices!
We ship to the Lower 48 states for the advertised price. With the size and complexity of shipping wheels and tires, always allow 2-3 weeks for our normal packaging and shipping process. We can ship world-wide for an additional charge. Please contact us for international shipping rates, Custom Offsets is not responsible for any customs fees, buyer is responsible for all fees and paperwork above and beyond standard freight charges. Simply choose the "Fitment Assistance" link at the top of any screen.
WHAT TO EXPECT UPON DELIVERY
1. Please make sure to inspect every piece BEFORE signing any documents. If your items are shipped via UPS/FedEx ground, a signature is not required, but please be sure to inspect the products as quickly as possible and follow up with us if there are any issues so we can assist!
2. If damaged, please make sure to make full notes on documents before signing.
3. If the damage is discovered after signing the documents, please make sure we are notified within 5 business days of receiving the order.
Returns and Cancellations
Any returns or cancellations after placing an order will carry up to a 30% restocking fee from the respective manufacturer (this includes wheels or tires shipped in from the manufacturer to our warehouse to prepare your order). Wheel or tire change requests made while the order is in progress may also carry a restocking fee based on where the order is in processing. Wheels cannot be returned to the manufacturer after tires have been mounted; nor tires returned after they have been driven on. If you have any concerns about fitment, returns, warranty claims, etc, simply share those concerns with our team of experts and we will work to find the best solution with you! SDWC is directly responsible and manages wheel and tire sales.
All wheels and tires carry a full manufacturer's warranty, please ask for additional information. The buyer is responsible for return shipping and a restocking fee (at the manufacturer's discretion) if returning without a warranty claim or a defect/quality issue.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.Tires to Match Similar Wheels All Wheels Online Store Wheel Shine Wholesale Program