2005+ Toyota Tacoma Falcon Sport Leveling Shock Absorber System
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free Lifted Shirt Included
Free shipping to the lower 48
- The 2005+ Toyota Tacoma: Falcon Sport Leveling Shock Absorber Systems deliver increased stability and control as well as improved ride quality and comfort both on and off-road. These compact and affordable shocks are ideal for daily driven vehicles.
ZRT - Zone Rate Tuning:
- Zone Rate Tuning (ZRT) manipulates the factory linear-rate spring tuning to produce three distinct performance zones with a more exaggerated spring curve to tackle various driving conditions.
- An internal negative-rate spring offsets the factory spring's preload while in the Extension Zone. This eliminates top out clunk and shock stress at full extension, while softening tire landing and reducing body roll on impact during aggressive driving.
- The factory spring rate is unaffected in Drive Zone for a comfortable and controlled ride. A provided progressive microcellular bump stop effectively retunes the spring rate while in Compression Zone to reduce bottoming and body roll during aggressive driving.
- Traditional velocity sensitive shock absorbers react quickly during low speed driving causing excessive "head toss" on rough terrain - or even driveways. Conventional damping then firms up during faster speeds resulting in a jarring ride.
- Falcon’s proprietary Volume Optimized Damping (VOD) features a digressive linear valve that produces quicker ramp up for increased damping volume, which improves vehicle feedback and control during low-speed driving. VOD also improves the shock absorber's ability to reduce bottoming out at full compression during faster speeds or over uneven terrain.
- 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma (2nd-gen)
- 2016+ Toyota Tacoma (3rd-gen)
- Front: 0-2.25"
- Rear: Stock
- Front leveling monotube shock absorbers w/ fixed rate damping optimized for on- & off-road driving
- Rear piggyback (Tacoma) shock absorbers w/ fixed rate damping optimized for on- & off-road driving
- Piggyback design features increased oil & gas capacity vs. monotube or twin-tube designs reducing heat buildup for more consistent performance
- Piggyback fluid passage design flows 6 times more oil than restrictive reservoir hose designs as well as eliminates common leakage issues found in banjo & swivel fittings
- All testing done on E-rated tires (worst possible ride)
- Front shock features multiple snap ring grooves to level out front end
- Snap ring grooves maintain set ride height (instructions laser etched on shock body)
- Largest shock body that will fit w/out modifications
- Zone Rate Tuning (ZRT) retunes the factory spring in the Extension, Drive & Compression zones
- Negative spring inside shock body eliminates top out clunk, softens tire landing, & reduces body roll & stress on shock
- Application-specific tuned bump stop reduces bottoming out & body roll
- High-quality spherical bushings (when applicable)
- Zerk fittings to lube bushing (when applicable)
- Vehicle-specific shock absorbers
- Race-inspired performance for increased vehicle stability
- Improved dynamic roll control & low speed damping
- Dramatic improvement in on-road comfort & off-road performance
- Optimized fitment for clearance during full suspension travel
- 2.25” shock body provides optimal performance
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body resists wear & protects internal components while providing superior heat dissipation
- Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long-term performance
- 3/4” induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage & corrosion as well as prevents shaft buckling
- Maximum shaft diameter allows for more precise tuning
- Hard anodized billet piston
- 1-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band w/ O-ring
- Digressive linear piston & base valve technology
- Volume Optimized Damping (VOD) features a digressive linear piston for quicker ramp up & increased damping volume
- Inline OGS (Oil/Gas Separator) prevents cavitation
- Red Line full synthetic shock oil with high viscosity index of 519 for consistent performance across all temperatures & reduced shock fade
- Synthetic formula also contains special anti-wear & lubricity agents for excellent thermal stability
- 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware
- Serviceable & rebuildable (factory serviced)
- Built in-house at the TeraFlex Falcon Shock Division
- Patent pending design
- 3-year warranty
Install Time3.5 Hours
- Never exceed factory tow/haul ratings.
• Leveling monotube shock absorbers
• Progressive microcellular “foam” bump stops
• Billet coil spring carrier
• Injection molded squeak-free spring isolator
• All necessary hardware
• Piggyback shock absorbers
• Progressive microcellular “foam” bump stops
• Bump stop cups
• Roost guards
• All necessary hardware
2019 Toyota Tacoma SR 4WD
2019 Toyota Tacoma SR5 4WD
2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 4WD
2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro 4WD
2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4WD
2018 Toyota Tacoma Limited 4WD
2018 Toyota Tacoma SR 4WD
2018 Toyota Tacoma SR5 4WD
2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 4WD
2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro 4WD
2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4WD
2017 Toyota Tacoma Limited 4WD
2017 Toyota Tacoma SR 4WD
2017 Toyota Tacoma SR5 4WD
2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 4WD
2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro 4WD
2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4WD
2016 Toyota Tacoma Base 4WD
2016 Toyota Tacoma Limited 4WD
2016 Toyota Tacoma SR5 4WD
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 4WD
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro 4WD
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4WD
2015 Toyota Tacoma Base 4WD
2015 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro 4WD
2014 Toyota Tacoma Base 4WD
2013 Toyota Tacoma Base 4WD
2012 Toyota Tacoma Base 4WD
2011 Toyota Tacoma Base 4WD
2010 Toyota Tacoma Base 4WD
2009 Toyota Tacoma Base 4WD
2008 Toyota Tacoma Base 4WD
2007 Toyota Tacoma Base 4WD
2006 Toyota Tacoma Base 4WD
2005 Toyota Tacoma Base 4WD
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org NOTE: Returns not related to a warranty issue may result in a 20% shipping, handling, and restocking fee. Please also note that you have 30 days from the delivery date to inventory and verify lift kit components. You must contact us within this 30 day period in order to have missing/damaged parts sent to you free of charge. After 30 days from date of delivery any missing parts or damaged parts will be the customers expense to replace and/or fix.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.