ProRyde Chevrolet GM Hummer (1500HD) 2500HD 3500HD 1999-2010 Lift Kit
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
GIVE NEW LIFE TO TORSION BAR SUSPENSIONS OR ADD UP TO 3" OF FRONT END LIFT!
- GM Heavy Duty (8-lug wheel)
- Allows front end ride-height changes up to 2.5" above OEM and an on-the-vehicle adjustment range of 2.75"
- Includes Heavy-Duty Powder Coated Shock Mount Extenders
- Allows up to 33" tire/wheel combinations
- 2002-10 Chevrolet Avalanche 2500
- 1999-10 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 H.D.
- 1999-10 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 H.D.
- 2002-10 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
- 2000-10 Chevrolet Suburban 2500
- 1999-10 GMC Sierra 1500 H.D.
- 1999-10 GMC Sierra 2500 H.D.
- 2002-10 GMC Sierra 3500
- 2000-10 GMC Yukon XL 2500
- 2003-09 Hummer H2
- An overall lifted appearance at a fraction of the cost of 4-corner lift kits. The widest range* of any torsion key on the market without removal or recalibration and without over stressing torsion bars (when using 2" Adjuster Bolts provided)
- Front ride-height changes of up to 3.0" above OEM (varying by application)
- Adds a level, aggressive stance to fullsize vehicles with torsion bar suspension
- Forged to surpass OEM in independent strength tests
- Allows up to 33" tire/wheel combinations (37" on Hummer H2!)
- Adds ride height adjustment to fatigued, sagging torsion bar suspensions
- Increases ground clearance
- Adds an extra "lift" to vehicles with snowplows, winches, or other heavy equipment
- Completely Reversible if kit removal is ever required (Leased vehicle returns, etc.)
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects to the original purchaser (limitations may apply)
- Retains original OE ride quality & comfort
- The only aftermarket kit that includes new forged threaded adjuster and oversized forged 12.9 adjuster bolts
- Includes shock extenders with all necessary applications
- Does not require replacement of original OEM shocks
- Powder-coated for a lasting, durable finish
Other Specifics: 2016-02-02 22:41:36
2000-2014 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 4WD, 2WD
1999-2010 Chevrolet, GMC 2500 HD,3500 HD 4WD, 2WD
2001-2006 Chevrolet,GMC 1500 4WD
2000-2014 GMC Yukon XL 2500 4WD, 2WD
2003-2009 Hummer H2T 4WD, 2WD
Recognized by SEMA as the Best New Off-Road/4-Wheel-Drive Product of the Year, our patented products are available for all suspension types; McPherson Strut, Coil Spring, Torsion Bar & Leaf Spring, providing a moderate lift, at a moderate price. Best of all, there is no need to predetermine how much lift you want, because just one PRORYDE kit can accomplish all moderate ride height options. Don't let a competitive fixed lift kit decide your ride height, TAKE CONTROL, choose adjustability, and choose PRORYDE Suspension Systems products. One thing's for sure, you'll get it... "Exactly the way you want it."
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY It is our commitment to provide you with the best value, at the best price. We value your business and strive to keep our prices low, and SAVE you money!
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - p65warnings.ca.gov.