ProRyde Chevrolet GM Full-size Truck & SUV 2007-2013 LIFTMachine Adjustable Leveling Kits
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
ADJUSTABLE UPPER STRUT & COIL SPRING LEVELING
- GM Light Duty (6 lug wheel)
- Adjustable front ride height changes from 2.0" to 3.0"
- Allows up to 32" tire/wheel combinations
- 2007-13 Cadillac Escalade/EXT/ESV - 2WD & 4WD
- 2007-13 Chevrolet Avalanche - 2WD & 4WD
- 2007-13 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - 2WD & 4WD
- 2007-13 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 - 2WD & 4WD
- 2007-13 Chevrolet Tahoe - 2WD & 4WD
- 2007-13 GMC Sierra 1500 - 2WD & 4WD
- 2007-13 GMC Yukon - 2WD & 4WD
- 2007-13 GMC Yukon XL 1500 - 2WD & 4WD
- Patent pending adjustable Helix-Drive design allows on-the-truck adjustability from 2.0”� to 3.0" (most models)
- High-strength steel components and 10.9 hardware for super-duty service
- Does not require replacement of any original OEM components
- Adjustable for seasonal applications such as snow plows
- E-coated for a lasting, durable finish
- Priced comparably to other "fixed" lift/leveling products
- An overall lifted appearance at a fraction of the cost of 4-corner lift kits.
- Adds a level, aggressive stance to many late model strut-type suspension light trucks
- Retains original O.E. ride quality & comfort when installed with our patent pending liftALIGN technology components (available separately)
- Does not preload springs like some other competitive products
- Simplest Installation of any leveling product- Installs in most compressed position possible and does not require disassembly of the strut/spring assembly
- Allows up to 32" tire/wheel combination's
- Increases ground clearance
- Allows you to "tune" ride-height adjustments to your specific preferences
- Adds an extra "lift" to vehicles with snowplows, winches, or other heavy equipment
- Completely Reversible if kit removal is ever required (Leased vehicle returns, etc.)
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects to the original purchaser (limitations may apply)
Other Specifics: 2016-02-02 22:41:36
2007-2013 GMC 1500, Yukon, Yukon XL 2WD,4WD gas
Recognized by SEMA as the Best New Off-Road/4-Wheel-Drive Product of the Year, our patented products are available for all suspension types; McPherson Strut, Coil Spring, Torsion Bar & Leaf Spring, providing a moderate lift, at a moderate price. Best of all, there is no need to predetermine how much lift you want, because just one PRORYDE kit can accomplish all moderate ride height options. Don't let a competitive fixed lift kit decide your ride height, TAKE CONTROL, choose adjustability, and choose PRORYDE Suspension Systems products. One thing's for sure, you'll get it... "Exactly the way you want it."
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY It is our commitment to provide you with the best value, at the best price. We value your business and strive to keep our prices low, and SAVE you money!
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - p65warnings.ca.gov.