SUPERLIFT 6" Lift Kit - 09-11 Ram 1500 4WD - w/ Bilstein Shocks
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free Lifted Shirt Included
Free shipping to the lower 48
- Replacement knuckles yield best possible alignment specs. Front track width is not increased and factory turning radius is retained.
- Front lower control arm crossmembers laser cut from 3/16" material.
- Belly pan, constructed of 1/4" material, connects crossmembers and protects differential.
- Front anti-sway bar link extensions retain factory "service for life" links.
- New Superide Dual Rate rear coil springs provide ideal ride, handling and load carrying capability.
- New bracketry relocates factory rear 4-link points, anti-sway bar links, brake lines and track bar.
- New rear compression travel-stop brackets.
- Rear shock options include Superlift Superlift or Bilstein.
- Installs easily with only slight trimming and no exhaust or driveshaft modifications.
- Compatible with Dodge's Electronic Stability Program.
Install Time9-10 hours
Difficulty level: 4 of 5
- Will not fit Short Bed Standard Cab models due to rear driveline vibration.
- The TRX factory ride height is approximately 1" taller than the standard Ram. The part # K116 is not recommended for use on the TRX models due to possible alignment issues and CV shaft vibration caused by the additional lift. Consider our 4" lift system (K114) for about 5" of lift or the K116B with the height adjustable Bilstein front struts. Set the snap ring in the center groove of the strut to achieve proper ride height.
- All brackets
- Steering knuckles
- Rear coil springs
- Rear track bar bracket
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation.
2010 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT 4WD
2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport 4WD
2010 Dodge Ram 1500 ST 4WD
2010 Dodge Ram 1500 TRX4 4WD
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie 4WD
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT 4WD
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport 4WD
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 ST 4WD
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 TRX4 4WD
2011 Ram 1500 Laramie 4WD
2011 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn 4WD
2011 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman 4WD
2011 Ram 1500 SLT 4WD
2011 Ram 1500 Sport 4WD
2011 Ram 1500 ST 4WD
2011 Ram 1500 Tradesman 4WD
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org NOTE: Returns not related to a warranty issue may result in a 20% shipping, handling, and restocking fee.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.