Teraflex JK 2-Door: 4" Alpine CT4 Suspension System System w/ Falcon 3.2 Adjustable Shocks
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free Lifted Shirt Included
Free shipping to the lower 48
TeraFlex Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems begin where our Sport S/T (Street/Trail) Suspension Systems end.
The Alpine CT4 Suspension System is developed for the off-roader craving Baja handling as well as highway control in a no-compromise package. The 4 Inch lift Alpine CT4 builds on the 3 inch lift Alpine CT3 by adding our fully adjustable Alpine long flexarms and long flexarm brackets as well as a heavy-duty adjustable rear track bar for full suspension adjustability both on and off-road.
Our fully adjustable Alpine flexarms have been engineered to allow tuning of the pinion and caster angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position as well as optimize front and rear roll centers. The heavy-duty adjustable front track bar and rear track bar bracket eliminate side-to-side movement. Alpine flexarms feature dependable and maintenance-free bushings.
All of this adds up to provide full suspension articulation and flex off-road along with superior ride quality and performance on road as well as minimal brake dive and squat under acceleration to better put the power down on any surface. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) compared to other longarm kits.
Falcon shocks and TeraFlex coil springs have been designed to work together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability.
- Dependable performance w/ zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH)
- Preset Sport flexarms optimize correct caster and pinion angles for 3-6 inch lift kits
- High-quality, maintenance-free factory-style bushings provide excellent vibration damping and ride quality
- HD forged adjustable front and rear track bars
- SpeedBump progressive speed bumps
- Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
- TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty
Install Time20 Hours
- This is a very heavy item and must be shipped by freight truck
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5 inch backspacing or less - or Offset Wheel Adapters (P/N 1055000) for stock wheels
- Driveshaft modifications may be necessary with this suspension system. See the TeraFlex Rzeppa High Angle CV Kit (P/N 1744014)
- 2007-2011 JK/JKU models will require Extended Length Front Brake Lines (P/N 4353300)
- Requires cutting and welding
- Alignment required
- 4 inch lift coil springs
- Fully adjustable Alpine flexarms - Set of 8
- Long flexarm brackets (weld-on)
- HD forged adjustable front and rear track bars
- SpeedBump bump stops
- Front and rear brake lines
- Front brake line anchor kit
- Front sway bar disconnects
- Rear sway bar links
- Exhaust spacers
- Falcon Series 3.2 Adjustable Piggyback Shocks - set of 4
- All necessary hardware
- And more
2017 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4WD
2017 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD
2016 Jeep Wrangler 75th Anniversary 4WD
2016 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4WD
2016 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4WD
2016 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD
2016 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 4WD
2015 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4WD
2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4WD
2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD
2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4WD
2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4WD
2014 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD
2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4WD
2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4WD
2013 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD
2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4WD
2012 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4WD
2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD
2011 Jeep Wrangler 70th Anniversary 4WD
2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4WD
2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD
2010 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4WD
2010 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4WD
2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD
2010 Jeep Wrangler X 4WD
2009 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4WD
2009 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4WD
2009 Jeep Wrangler X 4WD
2008 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4WD
2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4WD
2008 Jeep Wrangler X 4WD
2007 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4WD
2007 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4WD
2007 Jeep Wrangler X 4WD
2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon 4WD
2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Sahara 4WD
2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Sport 4WD
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org NOTE: Returns not related to a warranty issue may result in a 20% shipping, handling, and restocking fee. Please also note that you have 30 days from the delivery date to inventory and verify lift kit components. You must contact us within this 30 day period in order to have missing/damaged parts sent to you free of charge. After 30 days from date of delivery any missing parts or damaged parts will be the customers expense to replace and/or fix.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.