TeraFlex JLU 4-Door: 3.5" Sport ST3 Suspension System & Falcon 2.1 Monotube
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free Lifted Shirt Included
Free shipping to the lower 48
These all-inclusive TeraFlex Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspensions Systems deliver true street & trail (ST) performance and capability in a dependable and maintenance-free package.
With its Front Control Arm Sport Brackets, the 3.5" Sport ST3 Suspension System focuses on ride and handling. These direct bolt-on brackets restore caster on taller lifts for improved ride quality and reduced brake nose dive. TeraFlex Sport Brackets are "built to take a hit." The Front and Rear Track Bar Brackets correct axle position to provide a more positive steering feel.
All Sport ST Suspension Systems feature coil springs and bump stops optimized for stated lift height as well as tire and component clearance.
The Sport ST3 and Sport ST4 feature our Front Control Arm Sport Brackets that optimize caster and pinion angles to restore front suspension geometry. These systems also include Front (3.5"+) and Rear (2.5") Track Bar Brackets to improve steering response, optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
This results in a simple "install and drive" bolt-on installation with no cutting, welding, or alignment required. These maintenance-free suspension systems provide superior on-road ride quality and comfort with maximum off-road flex. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Sport ST Suspension Systems can be installed on Friday, wheeled on Saturday, and driven to church on Sunday!
We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Sport ST Suspension Systems are offered with a choice of Falcon shock absorbers or without shocks.
Max Tire Diameter:
- Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35" (w/ 3" front & 2.5" rear bump stops)
- Rubicon Fenders: 35" (w/ 2" front & 2" rear bump stops)
- Rubicon Fenders: 37" (w/ 2.5" front & 3" rear bump stops)
Features & Benefits:
- Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35" Tires
- Rubicon Fenders: 35-37" Tires
- Front Control Arm Sport Brackets optimize caster and pinion angles for 2.5-4.5" lift kits
Street & Trail
Features & Benefits:
- Delivers true street & trail (ST) performance
- Dependable performance w/ zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
- Front (3.5"+) and Rear (2.5"+) Track Bar Brackets correct caster angle, steering geometry, center the axles, and reduce body roll
- Falcon Progressive Front & Rear Bump Stops protect occupants and the vehicle from hard suspension bottoming
- Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
- Install and drive, simple bolt-on installation- no welding required
- No alignment required
- TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty
- ST3 w/ Falcon 3.3 Fast Adjust Shocks (# 1513333)
- ST3 w/ Falcon 3.1 Piggyback Shocks (# 1513331)
- ST3 w/ Falcon 2.1 Monotube Shocks (# 1513321)
- ST3- No Shock Absorbers (# 1513300)
- ST3 w/ Falcon 3.3 Fast Adjust Shocks (# 1513033)
- ST3 w/ Falcon 3.1 Piggyback Shocks (# 1513031)
- ST3 w/ Falcon 2.1 Monotube Shocks (# 1513021)
- ST3- No Shock Absorbers (# 1513000)
Install Time9.5 Hours (10.5 Hours w/ shocks)
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75" backspacing or less- or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels- NOT INCLUDED.
- Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35" or larger tires.
- Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3" front and 2.5" rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 35" tires.
- Rubicon Fenders require 2" front and 2" rear bump stop extensions (included) in order to fit 35" tires.
- Rubicon Fenders require 2.5" front and 3" rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 37" tires.
- JL/JLU: Sport Bracket HD Reinforcement Kit (# 1938115) beefs up the Front Control Arm Sport Brackets. Recommended, but not required.
- Requires longer shocks (not included in base kit)- Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.
- 3.5" Lift Coil Springs
- Front Control Arm Sport Brackets (2.5-4.5" Lift)
- Front Track Bar Bracket (2.5-3.5" Lift)
- Rear Track Bar Bracket (2.5-4.5" Lift)
- Falcon Progressive Front & Rear Bump Stop Kit (0-4.5" Lift)
- 2" Front & Rear Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit
- 0.5" Front & Rear Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit
- Longer 11.5" Front Sway Bar Link Kit
- Longer 10.75" Rear Sway Bar Link Kit
- Front Brake Line Anchor Kit
- Falcon Series 2.1 Monotube Shocks (2-3.5" Lift)
- All necessary hardware
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4WD 4 Door
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4WD 4 Door
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4WD 4 Door
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S 4WD 4 Door
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon 4WD 4 Door
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport 4WD 4 Door
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S 4WD 4 Door
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. For any questions or concerns please email email@example.com NOTE: Returns not related to a warranty issue may result in a 20% shipping, handling, and restocking fee. Please also note that you have 30 days from the delivery date to inventory and verify lift kit components. You must contact us within this 30 day period in order to have missing/damaged parts sent to you free of charge. After 30 days from date of delivery any missing parts or damaged parts will be the customers expense to replace and/or fix.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.