Online Store / Suspension Lifts / Rough Country / Ford / F-150 /
Rough Country 6" Ford Suspension Lift Kit
2015-2017 Ford F-150 4WD Gas
Sway-bar drop brackets
Differential drop brackets
Brake line brackets
QuickCal Speedometer Recalibrator
Fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks
Brake line relocation brackets
(2) Rear Performance 2.2 series
Give your Ford F-150 an aggressive new look and unparalleled off-road performance with Rough Country's 6-inch Suspension Lift. This all-inclusive kit features everything needed to take your Ford off the freeway and into the fields.
See more Suspension Kits
See Wheel & Tire Packages
See all Store Items
Featuring a set of durable lifted knuckles and strut spacers, you'll gain enough ride height to run up to 35-inch tires with proper wheel spacing! A set of differential drop brackets, sway-bar drop brackets, brake line brackets, and a drive shaft spacer help keep everything at optimum angles for a factory-like ride, even after lifting. A 1/4-inch thick plate steel front and rear crossmember bring uncompromised strength and good looks to your truck, and are updated to fit the new F-150 design. Our Fabricated Rear Blocks offer considerably more strength than their cast iron counterparts, and were specifically engineered by Rough Country to prevent against axle-wrap.
Make sure your speedometer always reads true with Rough Country's QuickCal GPS Speedometer Recalibrator, included in this kit at no additional cost! A set of Rough Country's premiere off-road shock absorbers - Performance 2.2's - are also included in this kit, featuring a large 2.2-inch diameter body with a chrome-hardened piston rod and long-lasting polyurethane bushings.
Best of all, Rough Country's Ford F-150 Lift Kit is backed by our Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
Install Time 8 - 10 hours
Wheel BS: 4.5-inch
- Increased ground clearance
- Track width remains the same as factory
- Works with 18in or larger factory wheels*
- includes a FREE Speedometer Recalibrator
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
- Does NOT fit Single Cab models.
- Requires cutting and drilling.
- *When using 18in or larger factory wheels the maximum tire width is 11.5-inches.