Fitment2014-2018 Chevrolet,GMC 1500
Our 6" Basic System for the factory Steel suspension has been designed utilizing our industry leading crossmember and spindle technology.
Lift is accomplished by utilizing the factory front Coilover shocks with steel spacers that helps retain the stock ride of the front suspension. Extensive design work was given to the extended length steering knuckles specifically for the Steel component version keeping track width near stock and working properly with the Stablitrac® safety functions.
The front differential is relocated with heavy duty brackets while a tightly formed 1/4 ” thick steel skid plate provides protection for offroad use. The rear suspension is upgraded with add a leafs and 5” tall blocks and u bolts. The stock rear shocks are replaced with Performance shocks for increase damping.
- Offset ductile Steering Knuckles keep tires under fenders
- Includes Crossmember cross tubes to distribute front suspension impact loads
- No disassembly of factory coilover assembly required for installation
- Systems compatible with factory Stablitrac®
1. Will not fit models with Factory AutoRide shocks.
8. Will not fit all wheel drive models.
14. Cannot use OEM wheel and tire.
17. Does not fit standard cab.
128. Fits models with Factory Forged Black Steel Upper Control Arm.
136. Some vehicles may experience front driveline vibration in 4WD. Order FTS21192 CV Driveshaft Kit if occurs.
NOTE- Before ordering visually check your vehicle's factory suspension for aluminum or steel version.
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times will varying depending on item and immediate availability. Many kits will ship in 3-7 business days while some other items will ship in 3-10 business days. We will email the tracking number to you within 24 hours once it ships to you, so you can easily track your package(s) from the us to your door. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. For any questions or concerns please email email@example.com NOTE: Returns not related to a warranty issue may result in a 20% shipping, handling, and restocking fee. Please also note that you have 30 days from the delivery date to inventory and verify lift kit components. You must contact us within this 30 day period in order to have missing/damaged parts sent to you free of charge. After 30 days from date of delivery any missing parts or damaged parts will be the customers expense to replace and/or fix.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - p65warnings.ca.gov.