BDS Suspension 7" Suspension Lift Kit - Chevy/GMC - 4WD
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Fitment2001-2010 Chevrolet, GMC 2500HD, 3500HD 4WD
BDS Suspension Chevrolet/GMC 4WD 7" Lift Kit for 01-10 2500 HD Silverado/Sierra 3/4 ton pickup.
This unique High Clearance suspension lift kit utilizes high arched crossmembers that blend perfectly with the angle of the factory installed lower control arms for a completely integrated look while lifting your vehicle a full 7"dramatically increasing ground clearance at the front crossmembers and improving operating geometry. Torsion bars are mounted directly to the top of the lower a-arm eliminating the need to drop the torsion bar crossmember.
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
2001-2007 Classic Body Style
1. Torsion Bar tool required to load/unload the torsion bars.
2. Some welding required.
3. Requires frame bracket modification and differential mount modification.
4. Traction bars will not fit standard cab/short box models and are designed to work on vehicles with 4" to 8" of lift.
5. 20" wheels with 5" to 5-3/4" backspacing recommended to reduce trimming.
6. Gas models require exhaust modification.
7. Narrow track knuckle will slightly increase turning radius.
8. For tail high stance use #119157 add-a-leaf with the block kit or #069207 with leaf spring kit.
9. Dually applications will require custom u-bolts.
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times will varying depending on item and immediate availability. Many kits will ship in 3-7 business days while some other items will ship in 3-10 business days. We will email the tracking number to you within 24 hours once it ships to you, so you can easily track your package(s) from the us to your door. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org NOTE: Returns not related to a warranty issue may result in a 20% shipping, handling, and restocking fee. Please also note that you have 30 days from the delivery date to inventory and verify lift kit components. You must contact us within this 30 day period in order to have missing/damaged parts sent to you free of charge. After 30 days from date of delivery any missing parts or damaged parts will be the customers expense to replace and/or fix.