BDS Suspension 4.5" No Torsion Bar Drop Suspension System 2011-2017 Chevy 2500HD 2WD/4WD
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Fitment2011-2018 Chevrolet, GMC 2500HD, 3500HD 2WD,4WD
BDS Suspension 2011-2017 Chevy 2500HD 2wd/4wd 4.5" No Torsion Bar Drop Suspension System.
Like many of our other IFS suspension systems for the Chevys, this 4.5" system is packed with the same features and benefits of the current 6.5" kit but designed for a lower lift height for those looking for a more modest setup. Like the 6.5" system, the 4.5" includes one piece crossmembers, differential drop brackets, ductile cast iron steering knuckles and bolt-on no torsion bar drop brackets that keep the torsion bars in the factory location at the frame. Also included are stainless steel front brake lines, extended sway bar links and differential skid plates. The front replacement steel splash guard with the BDS logo finishes out the front of the clean, high clearance design. In the rear, the system comes with a 2" block and u-bolt setup that levels the vehicle perfectly. For those looking for a little more height in the rear, the existing 3" rear block kits can be substituted in..
1. Torsion Bar Tool required to load/unload the torsion bars.
2. Stock 17" & 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled.
3. Stock 20" x 8.5" wheels with 6" backspacing or less will fit with a max tire size of 35 x 12.50
4. Factory dually wheels cannot be reinstalled.
5. Models with two piece rear driveshaft may require #121612.
6. Top mounted rear overload spring equipped models require a different kit than non-overload equipped models. Be sure to select the correct option for your truck. 7. Depending on the specific wheel and tire combination trimming may be required for 35x12.50s
7. Depending on the specific wheel and tire combination trimming may be required for 35x12.50s
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times will varying depending on item and immediate availability. Many kits will ship in 3-7 business days while some other items will ship in 3-10 business days. We will email the tracking number to you within 24 hours once it ships to you, so you can easily track your package(s) from the us to your door. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. For any questions or concerns please email email@example.com NOTE: Returns not related to a warranty issue may result in a 20% shipping, handling, and restocking fee. Please also note that you have 30 days from the delivery date to inventory and verify lift kit components. You must contact us within this 30 day period in order to have missing/damaged parts sent to you free of charge. After 30 days from date of delivery any missing parts or damaged parts will be the customers expense to replace and/or fix.