Fabtech 2" Uniball UCA System w/ Front Dirt Logic SS 2.5 Coilover Resi & Rear Dirt Logic SS Shocks - 2007-13 GM C/K1500 2WD/4WD
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Fitment2007-2013 Chevrolet 1500 2WD,4WD Ext Cab, Crew Cab
Oty Part # Description
1 FTS21128 Uniball Upper Control Arms
1 FTS21179 Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers w/Resi
2 FTS810322 Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Non Resi
Features & Benefits 1. Will not fit models with Factory AutoRide shocks.
- Arms eliminate upper ball joint w/ super strong 1" ID Stainless American Uniball
- Additional caster is built into Arms for greater align ability to help with problematic leveling kit alignments
- Allows for increased wheel travel when used with Dirt Logic 2.5 Resi Coilover shocks
- Chromoly tubing reduces flex found in stock arms for more positive road feel
- 17-4 Stainless Steel Heat treated Uniball pin fits into factory ball joint taper without modification to the spindle for easy return to stock feature
- Arms are direct replacements for factory arms on suspensions that require additional strength and align ability
Material Construction Specs
- Built with same materials as found on Trophy Trucks
- .120" Wall 4130 Chromoly Tubing. 1.50" OD.
- .250" wall DOM Bushing Barrels
- 1" ID Stainless Steel American Uniball
- 17-4 Stainless Misalignments
- Heat Treated 17-4 Stainless Steel Tapered Uniball Pins
Use 295/70R17 tire w/17x8 wheels w/4 1/2" BS w/minor trimming
Use 275/65R18 tire w/18x8 wheels w/4 1/2" BS w/minor trimming
Use 285/55R20 tire w/20x9 wheels w/5" BS w/minor trimming
8. Will not fit all wheel drive models.
14. Cannot use OEM wheel and tire.
17. Does not fit standard cab.
1. Will not fit models with Factory AutoRide shocks.
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times will varying depending on item and immediate availability. Many kits will ship in 3-7 business days while some other items will ship in 3-10 business days. We will email the tracking number to you within 24 hours once it ships to you, so you can easily track your package(s) from the us to your door. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org NOTE: Returns not related to a warranty issue may result in a 20% shipping, handling, and restocking fee. Please also note that you have 30 days from the delivery date to inventory and verify lift kit components. You must contact us within this 30 day period in order to have missing/damaged parts sent to you free of charge. After 30 days from date of delivery any missing parts or damaged parts will be the customers expense to replace and/or fix.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - p65warnings.ca.gov.