BDS Suspension 6" Coil-Over Lift Kit | 15-19 Chevrolet/ GMC SUV 1500 4WD | Suburban/Tahoe/Yukon/Yukon XL
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free Lifted Shirt Included
Free shipping to the lower 48
Take your new GM SUV to the next level with BDS Suspension and FOX. These 6" performance coilover systems are based around the tried and true 6" IFS systems, adding FOX coilovers and shocks for improved ride quality, performance, and offroad capability. At the heart of these systems are the replacement FOX 2.5 factory series remote reservoir coilovers available with the optional DSC (dual speed compression) adjustment. These coilovers join together with the BDS high clearance system to correct suspension, steering, and driveline geometry for unmatched quality and performance. Up front the kits utilize a pair of 1/4" steel high clearance crossmembers, replacement ductile iron steeling knuckles and multipoint differential relocation system to create a solid subframe and retain ESC system compliance. Along with that a 3-piece skid plate system adds protection of vital drivetrain components and the front of this kit is rounded out with CV spacers, heavy duty tie rod ends, longer sway bar links, and brake line brackets.
In the rear this 6" lift system a pair of a 5" coil spacers are used to lift and level the stance. The rear track bar is repositioned with a heavy duty bracket and support brace to recenter the rear axle, while adjustable upper control arms correct pinion angle and add strength. Longer sway bar links and bump stop extensions along with a pair of FOX 2.0 IFP performance gas shocks to improve rear dampening in horse off-road conditions while offering smooth performance on road. This kit allows for up to 35x12.50 tires to be installed.
This kit is compatible with trucks equipped with factory cast steel, factory stamped steel, and factory aluminum control arms so be sure to verify your factory configuration before ordering
- GM is producing several knuckle/control arm configurations in 2015-2016 models. Cast Steel control arm equipped models will require the "Cast Steel Control Arm" kit. Stamped Steel and Aluminum control arm equipped models will require the "Aluminum Control Arm" kit. Be sure to verify which factory control arms your truck has before ordering by referecing our help images when customizing your kit.
- Will not work on magneride equipped vehicles.
- Frame bracket modification and welding required.
- 20" wheels with 5" to 5-3/4" backspacing recommended to reduce trimming.
- AWD models may require front driveline modification
- Factory 17" and 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled due to tie rod interference.
- 2018 Chevrolet Suburban LS 4WD
- 2018 Chevrolet Suburban LT 4WD
- 2018 Chevrolet Suburban Premier 4WD
- 2017 Chevrolet Suburban LS 4WD
- 2017 Chevrolet Suburban LT 4WD
- 2017 Chevrolet Suburban LTZ 4WD
- 2017 Chevrolet Suburban Premier 4WD
- 2016 Chevrolet Suburban LS 4WD
- 2016 Chevrolet Suburban LT 4WD
- 2016 Chevrolet Suburban LTZ 4WD
- 2016 Chevrolet Suburban Premier 4WD
- 2015 Chevrolet Suburban LS 4WD
- 2015 Chevrolet Suburban LT 4WD
- 2015 Chevrolet Suburban LTZ 4WD
- 2018 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD
- 2018 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4WD
- 2018 Chevrolet Tahoe PPV 4WD
- 2018 Chevrolet Tahoe Premier 4WD
- 2018 Chevrolet Tahoe SSV 4WD
- 2017 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD
- 2017 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4WD
- 2017 Chevrolet Tahoe PPV 4WD
- 2017 Chevrolet Tahoe Premier 4WD
- 2017 Chevrolet Tahoe SSV 4WD
- 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD
- 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4WD
- 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ 4WD
- 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe PPV 4WD
- 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe SSV 4WD
- 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD
- 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4WD
- 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ 4WD
- 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe PPV 4WD
- 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe SSV 4WD
- 2018 GMC Yukon Denali 4WD
- 2018 GMC Yukon SLE 4WD
- 2018 GMC Yukon SLT 4WD
- 2017 GMC Yukon Denali 4WD
- 2017 GMC Yukon SLE 4WD
- 2017 GMC Yukon SLT 4WD
- 2016 GMC Yukon Denali 4WD
- 2016 GMC Yukon SLE 4WD
- 2016 GMC Yukon SLT 4WD
- 2015 GMC Yukon Denali 4WD
- 2015 GMC Yukon SLE 4WD
- 2015 GMC Yukon SLT 4WD
- 2018 GMC Yukon XL Denali 4WD
- 2018 GMC Yukon XL SLE 4WD
- 2018 GMC Yukon XL SLT 4WD
- 2017 GMC Yukon XL Denali 4WD
- 2017 GMC Yukon XL SLE 4WD
- 2017 GMC Yukon XL SLT 4WD
- 2016 GMC Yukon XL Denali 4WD
- 2016 GMC Yukon XL SLE 4WD
- 2016 GMC Yukon XL SLT 4WD
- 2015 GMC Yukon XL Denali 4WD
- 2015 GMC Yukon XL SLE 4WD
- 2015 GMC Yukon XL SLT 4WD
**This part fits a ton of vehicles, so let’s check to see if it fits yours. Don’t see it on the list above? No worries, type your vehicle in the search bar above to see the full list of compatible vehicles.**
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org NOTE: Returns not related to a warranty issue may result in a 20% shipping, handling, and restocking fee. Please also note that you have 30 days from the delivery date to inventory and verify lift kit components. You must contact us within this 30 day period in order to have missing/damaged parts sent to you free of charge. After 30 days from date of delivery any missing parts or damaged parts will be the customers expense to replace and/or fix.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.See More Suspension Lifts See Wheel & Tire Packages See all Store Items Wholesale Program