ReadyLift 4" SST Lift Kit Front with 3" Rear Blocks with Upper Control Arms for Cast Steel OE Upper Control Arms without Shocks - Chevrolet/GMC 1500 2007-2013
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free shipping to the lower 48
ReadyLIFT is proud to offer an SST Lift Kit system for the 2007-2013 1500-series Silverado/Sierra 6-lug 4WD Trucks.The 69-3485 4.0" SST Lift Kit is the result of over six months of extensive product development followed by rigorous on and off road testing. This system significantly increases ground clearance while allowing for tire sizes up to 33" on aftermarket wheels. The most common tire size for this application is 33x11.50. 22x9.5 with 5.5" backspacing requires no fender modifications. 17x9 +0 offset on a 285/70R17 will fit with no rubbing. With a 295/70r17 minor trimming/modification required. Note: This kit is designed to be used with aftermarket wheels. The ReadyLIFT 4.0" SST Lift Kit will raise the 2007-2013 Silverado/Sierra 1500 4WD trucks 4.0" in front thanks to tough trail-proven 4.0" powder coated steel strut extensions that bolt directly to the top of the factory strut. Unlike some kits which require you to cut off your strut studs or break the top hat seal which is irreversible modifications, our rugged strut extensions require no modifications to be made to the strut in order to install the extension. This guarantees the strut will maintain the factory integrity as well as drastically reducing installation time.
Two key products were developed to make achieving 4" of lift without modifications a possibly. At the heart of the system is our 100% DOM tubular Upper Control Arm. This new heavy-duty control arm features OEM-style ball joints pre-pressed into a strong crown that retains OEM geometry throughout the suspension cycle and doesn't require any modifications to the spindle. That means no drilling or machining to make the ball joints fit the spindle. The second important product that makes this kit possible is our Patent Pending CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet Aluminum differential drop brackets. When raising the front suspension 4.0", the differential must be lowered to maintain front axle and CV angles. ReadyLIFT has engineered a differential drop system that cuts installation time in half compared to other similar kits. Unlike other differential drop brackets made from steel plate that bend and can cause CV failure, our CNC-machined brackets cannot ever bend, break or cause any driveline problems when using 4WD mode. That is guaranteed! Accompanying our patent pending differential drop brackets is a thick powder coated plate steel skid plate that utilizes the factory attachment locations for ease of installation while providing tough differential protection on rough terrain. To lift the rear of the Silverado/Sierra pickups this lift system includes 3.0" OEM-style cast iron rear lift blocks and u-bolts. Our 3.0" rear lift blocks include the correct pinion angle correction and axle locating ears for perfect fit and performance. This block replaces the factory 1.25" rear block for an increase of 1.75" which will provide approximately 0.5" of rear to front rake. A slight rake is helpful for towing or hauling.
Completing this great new lift system is a set of steel rear shock extensions. No need to replace your great-riding factory rear shocks with inferior aftermarket shocks. These new shock extension brackets keep the rear shocks in the factory mounting position which means your truck will ride great! And that's important! Like all ReadyLIFT products, the 69-3485 SST Lift Kit System is protected by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
NOTE: The ReadyLIFT 4" SST Lift Kit is designed for use with Aftermarket Wheels with a backspacing of 5.25". If you intend to run the stock wheels with an aftermarket larger tire, a wheel spacer is required to prevent the tire from touching the control arm at full locked turn. ReadyLIFT has developed a CNC-machined billet Aluminum wheel spacer 10-3485 for use with factory wheels which have the stud pockets cast into the wheel next to the lug holes on the back side of the wheel. To run the OE/Factory wheels AND tires, you will need to use the"ReadyLIFT 1/2" Billet Wheel Spacers for use with OE/Factory wheels and tires".
NOTE: Does Not Work With AWD Denali Trucks
NOTE: Does NOT work with 2013 Z71 4WD trucks with Rancho front struts. For all 2007-2011 Z71's it is imperative that installer measure vehicle prior to purchase. There must be a 2.25" to 2.5" difference between the front and the rear.
NOTE: Not designed for off-road use.
- 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid 4WD
- 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT 4WD
- 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4WD
- 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 WT 4WD
- 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid 4WD
- 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS 4WD
- 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT 4WD
- 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4WD
- 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 WT 4WD
- 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid 4WD
- 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS 4WD
- 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT 4WD
- 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4WD
- 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 WT 4WD
- 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid 4WD
- 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS 4WD
- 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT 4WD
- 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4WD
- 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 WT 4WD
- 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid 4WD
- 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS 4WD
- 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT 4WD
- 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4WD
- 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 WT 4WD
- 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS 4WD
- 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT 4WD
- 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4WD
- 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 WT 4WD
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT 4WD
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4WD
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 WT 4WD
- 2013 GMC Sierra 1500 Hybrid 4WD
- 2013 GMC Sierra 1500 SL 4WD
- 2013 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4WD
- 2013 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT 4WD
- 2013 GMC Sierra 1500 WT 4WD
- 2012 GMC Sierra 1500 Hybrid 4WD
- 2012 GMC Sierra 1500 SL 4WD
- 2012 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4WD
- 2012 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT 4WD
- 2012 GMC Sierra 1500 WT 4WD
- 2011 GMC Sierra 1500 Hybrid 4WD
- 2011 GMC Sierra 1500 SL 4WD
- 2011 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4WD
- 2011 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT 4WD
- 2011 GMC Sierra 1500 WT 4WD
- 2010 GMC Sierra 1500 Hybrid 4WD
- 2010 GMC Sierra 1500 SL 4WD
- 2010 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4WD
- 2010 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT 4WD
- 2010 GMC Sierra 1500 WT 4WD
- 2009 GMC Sierra 1500 Hybrid 4WD
- 2009 GMC Sierra 1500 SL 4WD
- 2009 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4WD
- 2009 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT 4WD
- 2009 GMC Sierra 1500 WT 4WD
- 2008 GMC Sierra 1500 SL 4WD
- 2008 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4WD
- 2008 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT 4WD
- 2008 GMC Sierra 1500 WT 4WD
- 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4WD
- 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT 4WD
- 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 WT 4WD
**This part fits a ton of vehicles, so let’s check to see if it fits yours. Don’t see it on the list above? No worries, type your vehicle in the search bar above to see the full list of compatible vehicles.**
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Unless a specific lead time is listed on this page, expect to receive an email with an ETA within 1-3 days of placing your order. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. Availability on backordered or built-to-order products can vary and we will keep you informed via email with any ETA changes. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise and do not include any duties or customs fees you may be subject to for international orders.
What to Expect Upon Delivery
Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items. Please verify that all boxes and parts are present and correct using the packing slip or instructions before starting installation or bringing your vehicle to a mechanic. We are unable to assist with any costs accrued from delayed installs due to missing parts. If parts are missing or show signs of shipping damage, please contact us immediately so we can assist you with a replacement; claims of missing or damaged parts made more than 14 days after delivery cannot be honored.
Returns and Cancellations
Any returns or cancellations after placing an order can result in up to a 30% restocking fee. Return requests due to buyers remorse are evaluated on a case-by-case basis and different products may fall under different policies. Please ask any questions you may have about a specific product return policy by contacting our experts. Refunds will be issued after the returned product has been inspected, which can take 1-4 weeks. Products that show signs of installation when returned will not be accepted and will be returned to sender or scrapped.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. In some warranty situations, manufacturers may need to contact you directly. We are unable to assist with any costs not explicitly covered by the manufacturer's warranty policy, including, but not limited to, shipping or labor costs. For any questions or concerns please contact us. Please note that warranty claims are available to the original purchaser only.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.See More Suspension Lifts See Wheel & Tire Packages See all Store Items Wholesale Program