Rough Country 6" Lift Kit (95-04 Toyota Tacoma | 2WD/4WD)
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free shipping to the lower 48
- Increased ground clearance.
- No strut disassembly or strut compressor required for installation.
- Features application valved N3 Series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
Install Time6-8 hours
- Requires cutting and drilling.
- Will NOT work on 5 lug vehicles.
- Knuckle extensions
- Strut spacers
- Front crossmember
- Skid plate
- Steering extensions
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- Power steering pressure line
- 3in Fabricated rear block
- Rear crossmember
- Brake line
- (2) Premium N3 Series
- 2004 Toyota Tacoma Base 4WD
- 2003 Toyota Tacoma Base 4WD
- 2002 Toyota Tacoma Base 4WD
- 2001 Toyota Tacoma Base 4WD
- 2000 Toyota Tacoma Base 4WD
- 2000 Toyota Tacoma Limited 4WD
- 2000 Toyota Tacoma SR5 4WD
- 1999 Toyota Tacoma Base 4WD
- 1999 Toyota Tacoma Limited 4WD
- 1999 Toyota Tacoma SR5 4WD
- 1998 Toyota Tacoma Base 4WD
- 1998 Toyota Tacoma DLX 4WD
- 1998 Toyota Tacoma Limited 4WD
- 1998 Toyota Tacoma SR5 4WD
- 1997 Toyota Tacoma Base 4WD
- 1997 Toyota Tacoma SR5 4WD
- 1996 Toyota Tacoma Base 4WD
- 1996 Toyota Tacoma SR5 4WD
- 1995 Toyota Tacoma Base 4WD
- 1995 Toyota Tacoma SR5 4WD
- 2004 Toyota Tacoma Base RWD
- 2004 Toyota Tacoma Pre Runner RWD
- 2004 Toyota Tacoma S-Runner RWD
- 2003 Toyota Tacoma Base RWD
- 2003 Toyota Tacoma Pre Runner RWD
- 2003 Toyota Tacoma S-Runner RWD
- 2002 Toyota Tacoma Base RWD
- 2002 Toyota Tacoma Pre Runner RWD
- 2002 Toyota Tacoma S-Runner RWD
- 2001 Toyota Tacoma Base RWD
- 2001 Toyota Tacoma Pre Runner RWD
- 2001 Toyota Tacoma S-Runner RWD
- 2000 Toyota Tacoma Base RWD
- 2000 Toyota Tacoma Pre Runner RWD
- 2000 Toyota Tacoma SR5 RWD
- 1999 Toyota Tacoma Base RWD
- 1999 Toyota Tacoma Pre Runner RWD
- 1999 Toyota Tacoma SR5 RWD
- 1998 Toyota Tacoma Base RWD
- 1998 Toyota Tacoma DLX RWD
- 1998 Toyota Tacoma Pre Runner RWD
- 1998 Toyota Tacoma SR5 RWD
- 1997 Toyota Tacoma Base RWD
- 1996 Toyota Tacoma Base RWD
- 1995 Toyota Tacoma Base RWD
**This part fits a ton of vehicles, so let’s check to see if it fits yours. Don’t see it on the list above? No worries, type your vehicle in the search bar above to see the full list of compatible vehicles.**
For information on how to install your Rough Country 6" Lift Kit (95-04 Toyota Tacoma | 2WD/4WD)
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Unless a specific lead time is listed on this page, expect to receive an email with an ETA within 1-3 days of placing your order. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. Availability on backordered or built-to-order products can vary and we will keep you informed via email with any ETA changes. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise and do not include any duties or customs fees you may be subject to for international orders.
What to Expect Upon Delivery
Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items. Please verify that all boxes and parts are present and correct using the packing slip or instructions before starting installation or bringing your vehicle to a mechanic. We are unable to assist with any costs accrued from delayed installs due to missing parts. If parts are missing or show signs of shipping damage, please contact us immediately so we can assist you with a replacement; claims of missing or damaged parts made more than 14 days after delivery cannot be honored.
Please reach out to us for any order changes or cancellation requests and we will work with you to adjust your shipment. Our processes have been optimized to have your order completed and shipped as quickly as possible which means your order may be further along in the pulling and packing process than you might expect. All cancellations may be subject to a restocking fee, unless the mistake is ours.
Any cancellation may carry a restocking fee that is dependent on the items ordered as well as the stage the order is in at the time of cancellation. If the cancellation request is received within 24 hours from the time of purchase, these fees may be waived. The restocking fee is typically around 10-25% but, due to vendor contracts as well as shipping and handling expenses, some products can carry a higher restocking fee once processing has begun.
Reach out to us with any issues or return questions as we always work with our customers to ensure that they are satisfied with their purchase. However, understand that most of our items require a substantial amount of work to get them to you and we must recover these costs, unless the mistake is ours.
All returns will carry a restocking fee that is dependent on the items ordered as well as the manufacturer of the items. The restocking fee is typically around 10-25% but, due to vendor contracts as well as shipping and handling expenses, some products can carry a higher restocking fee.
All returned items must have prior approval before sending them back, please contact us to set up a return authorization. Returns must be requested within 30 days of original receipt of merchandise. Once approved, all items must be returned within 14 days. When needed, we can provide return packaging that includes instructions on how to securely package all items for shipping. If an item is improperly packaged for shipping and damaged during the return process, the customer may be responsible for the cost of the damaged product.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. In some warranty situations, manufacturers may need to contact you directly. We are unable to assist with any costs not explicitly covered by the manufacturer's warranty policy, including, but not limited to, shipping or labor costs. For any questions or concerns please contact us. Please note that warranty claims are available to the original purchaser only.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.See More Suspension Lifts See Wheel & Tire Packages See all Store Items Wholesale Program