Rock Krawler LJ 5.5 Inch X Factor Long Arm 4 Inch Stretch Lift Kit
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free Lifted Shirt Included
Free shipping to the lower 48
Our LJ 5.5 X-Factor Stretch Suspension Systems feature our revolutionary independent 3 link front end with track bar. This design dominates the professional world of rock crawling while also maintaining perfect streetabiliy and precise handling. The upper control arm is full length so caster change is kept to a minimum. The front upper bushing in the differential is replaced with a build a ball joint for maximum articulation.
The rear end features a triangulated 4 link assembly that allows removal of the rear track bar for awesome articulation. The rear 4 links push the rear axle back providing you with approximately 102 inch wheel base. The lower control arms feature a high clearance design to maximize ground clearance and cross over angles. The lower control arms are made of 2 inch solid alloy steel and use a Monster Bushing at the frame connection and Monster Krawler Joint at the axle connection.
Our modular skid plate design actually clam shells the frame top and bottom with no side drilling required. This adds structure to that frame! With the 3 piece construction; servicing of the driveline is a snap and does not involve any suspension modifications. The frame rail members can be bolted in or welded on. For added rear axle structure a weld in cradle and tie in plate made from thick laser cut steel is used.
- Excellent highway ride and handling
- High clearance lower control arms made from massive 2 inch solid alloy steel
- Revolutionary independent three link front end for awesome flex and control
- Rear triangulated 4 Link that allows for removal of the rear track bar and provides anti-squat for unparalleled climbing ability! Triangulated 4 links are more robust than tri link designs
- Rear stretch providing a perfect 102 inch wheel base
- Skid plate mounting design that adds structure to the frame, provides a 1 inch gain in ground clearance, has a smooth bottom and is made from 1/4 inch thick steel
- Weld on rear cradle for greater rear axle strength
- New rear coil spring mounts with integrated adjustable bump stops
- Allows for 37 inch tires with flat front fenders
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Upgradeable to any of our higher lift long arm stretch systems or coil over products
- 2 long travel linear coil springs
- 4 high misalignment/double-adjustable lower long arms made from 2.00 inch solid alloy steel
- skid plate and skid plate mounting brackets made from 1/4 thick laser cut steel
- 1 adjustable front upper torque arm made from solid alloy steel
- High misalignment/adjustable front track bar made from solid alloy steel
- Front track bar relocation bracket made from 1/4 inch thick/laser cut steel
- Rear upper triangulated 4 link arms made from solid alloy steel
- Rear triangulated 4 link mounting cradle/axle truss made from 1/4 inch thick laser cut steel
- Extended stainless steel brake lines
- Front adjustable sway bar disconnects
- Extended rear sway bar links
- (1) pair of new rear coil spring mounts with integrated bump stops
- (1) pair of rear upper shock mounts made from 1/4 inch thick laser cut steel
- (1) pair of rear upper sway bar link mounting tabs made from 1/4 inch thick laser cut steel
- Hardware and detailed instructions.
- Available for most common axle combinations (Dana 30, 44, 60, Ford 8.8, Dynatrac ProRoc's). Can be adapted to fit Currie Rock Jock 60's and Solid 60's by rotating the rear cradle into the proper position instead of using the alignment tool provided.
- Requires a SYE with C.V. Driveshaft.
- With long rear uppers, a custom cat back exhaust is required.
- Rubicon Edition TJ's require a new rear driveshaft.
- Requires removal of the OEM rear upper control arm mounts off the rear axle.
- Requires cutting of the rear quarter panels to allow clearance for the new rear axle position.
- Recommend using an OEM TJ rear coil when repositioning the rear spring bucket on the frame as shown in the directions.
- Requires the use of a fuel cell mounted in the bed of the vehicle.
- Choose your bump stop lengths after you choose your wheel/tire and fender combination.
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4WD 4 Door
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4WD 4 Door
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4WD 4 Door
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4WD 4 Door
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4WD 4 Door
**This part fits a ton of vehicles, so let’s check to see if it fits yours. Don’t see it on the list above? No worries, type your vehicle in the search bar above to see the full list of compatible vehicles.**
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. For any questions or concerns please email email@example.com NOTE: Returns not related to a warranty issue may result in a 20% shipping, handling, and restocking fee. Please also note that you have 30 days from the delivery date to inventory and verify lift kit components. You must contact us within this 30 day period in order to have missing/damaged parts sent to you free of charge. After 30 days from date of delivery any missing parts or damaged parts will be the customers expense to replace and/or fix.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.See More Suspension Lifts See Wheel & Tire Packages See all Store Items Wholesale Program