Rock Krawler TJ 5.5 Inch X Factor Long Arm Stg 2 Lift Kit w/ Remote Reservoir Coilover Shocks
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free Lifted Shirt Included
Free shipping to the lower 48
5.5 Inch Long Arm Lift Kit Stg 2 Remote Reservoir Coil Over Shocks TJ from Rock Krawler.
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- High Clearance Lower Control Arms
- Massive 12 Inch Travel Remote Reservoir 2.625 Inch RRD Spec'd Prodigy Coil Overs
- Sport Tuned 2.0 Rear Remote Reservoir RRD Spec'd Prodigy Shocks
- Rear Long Travel Functional Multi Rate Coil Springs
- Independent Front 3 Link Design
- Triangulated Rear 4 Link Design
- Pro Front Sway Bar Disconnects
- Allows for up to 35 Inch Tires with OEM Fenders
- Allows for up to 37 Inch Tires with Flat Fenders
- Allows for up to 38 Inch/40 Inch Tires with High Line Fenders
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on all Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to Coil Overs
(2) Tuned 2.625 RRD coil over shock assemblies
(2) Tuned 2.0 RRD shock assemblies
(1) Pair of front coil over mounts
(2) Long travel functional multi rate coil springs
(4) High misalignment/adjustable lower long arms
(1) Adjustable front upper control arm
(1) High misalignment/adjustable front track bar
(2) Front adjustable sway bar disconnects
(2) Front sway bar link straps
(1) Skid plate and skid plate mounting brackets
(2) Rear upper triangulated 4 link arms
(1) Rear triangulated 4 link mounting cradle/axle truss
(1) Front track bar relocation bracket
(1) Drop pitman arm
(3) Extended stainless steel brake lines
(2) Extended rear sway bar links
(1) Pair of rear bump stops
includes hardware and detailed instructions.
1. Available for most common axle combinations (Dana 30, 44, 60, Ford 8.8, Dynatrac ProRoc's). Can be adapted to fit Currie Rock Jock 60's and Solid 60's by rotating the rear cradle into the proper position instead of using the alignment tool provided.
2. Requires a SYE with C.V. Driveshaft.
3. With long rear uppers, a custom cat back exhaust is required.
4. Rubicon Edition TJ's require a new rear driveshaft.
5. 2003 TJ's equipped with 4 speed automatics will require removal of the factory automatic transmission skid plate if so equipped to allow for proper front driveshaft travel.
6. Requires removal of the OEM rear upper control arm mounts off the rear axle.
7. Recommend using rear shock relocation brackets or rear shock shifters for some applications.
8. Typical wheel fitment for a 12.5 wide tire is a 15 x 8 with 3 3/4 Inch of back spacing.
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4WD 2 Door
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler SE 4WD 2 Door
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD 2 Door
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler X 4WD 2 Door
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4WD 2 Door
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler SE 4WD 2 Door
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD 2 Door
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4WD 2 Door
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler SE 4WD 2 Door
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD 2 Door
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4WD 2 Door
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler SE 4WD 2 Door
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD 2 Door
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4WD 2 Door
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler SE 4WD 2 Door
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD 2 Door
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4WD 2 Door
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler SE 4WD 2 Door
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD 2 Door
**This part fits a ton of vehicles, so let’s check to see if it fits yours. Don’t see it on the list above? No worries, type your vehicle in the search bar above to see the full list of compatible vehicles.**
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org NOTE: Returns not related to a warranty issue may result in a 20% shipping, handling, and restocking fee. Please also note that you have 30 days from the delivery date to inventory and verify lift kit components. You must contact us within this 30 day period in order to have missing/damaged parts sent to you free of charge. After 30 days from date of delivery any missing parts or damaged parts will be the customers expense to replace and/or fix.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.See More Suspension Lifts See Wheel & Tire Packages See all Store Items Wholesale Program