SUPERLIFT 6" Lift Kit w/ Bilstein Rear Shocks - Chevy/GMC 1500 4WD
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free Lifted Shirt Included
Free shipping to the lower 48
- Retains OEM alignment specifications
- No excessive ball joint or steering components
- CV axle angles are in the stock parameters
- Maintains OEM like ride quality and handling characteristics
- Designed using Original Equipment (OE) CAD data
- Differential does not have to be cut
- Retains stock track width
- Clearance up to a 35” tire
- Cross-members constructed out of 1/4" plate steel.
- Superlift or Bilstein Shock Options
- Corrects Front to Rear factory rake for a more level stance
- Anti-Wrap Fabricated Rear blocks and U-bolts for rear lift
- Grade 8 Hardware
- Backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty and LIFT FORCE WARRANTY (Supplemental limited Powertrain Warranty)
Install Time7-8 Hours
- Does not Fit with Factory Wheels
- 20 inch or larger aftermarket wheels are required w/ 4.5" of back spacing
- Requires cutting and drilling
- Does not fit Trail Boss Edition or GMC AT4
- Does not work with GM 1500 Models that include adaptive Ride Control
- Some minor trimming may be required in order to clear tires larger than 35"
- Do Not combine with any other suspension lift
- Due to GM's larger Front Brake set up on the 2019 models, check with the aftermarket wheel manufacturer for wheel compatibility. It is highly recommended that all tire and wheel combinations should be test fitted prior to installation.
- Front CNC Machined Steering Knuckles
- Front Strut Spacers
- 1/4" Plate Steel Control Arm Cross-members
- Differential Drops
- Differential Skid Plate
- Fabricated Rear Blocks
- Bilstein Rear Shocks
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation.
- 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country 4WD
- 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT 4WD
- 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4WD
- 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST 4WD
- 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 SSV 4WD
- 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 WT 4WD
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country 4WD
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT 4WD
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4WD
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST 4WD
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 SSV 4WD
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 WT 4WD
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom 4WD
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country 4WD
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS 4WD
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT 4WD
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4WD
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST 4WD
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 SSV 4WD
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 WT 4WD
- 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 Base 4WD
- 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali 4WD
- 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation 4WD
- 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4WD
- 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT 4WD
- 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 Base 4WD
- 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali 4WD
- 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation 4WD
- 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4WD
- 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT 4WD
- 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Base 4WD
- 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali 4WD
- 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation 4WD
- 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4WD
- 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT 4WD
**This part fits a ton of vehicles, so let’s check to see if it fits yours. Don’t see it on the list above? No worries, type your vehicle in the search bar above to see the full list of compatible vehicles.**
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
One-Stop Aftermarket Shop for All Your NeedsCustom Offsets is a one-stop solution for all your custom car and truck needs, be it wheel and tire packages, suspensions, performance parts, or replacement parts such as spiked lug nuts, spacers, fender flares, bumpers, and many more. With such an extensive range of aftermarket parts and accessories, you're sure to find exactly what you're looking for, right here.
Plus we make it really easy to not only find the required parts but also visualize exactly how your ride will look. Search by vehicle, wheel specs, tire sizes, and suspension setup to compare fitment. Our fitment gallery features pictures of thousands of rides with details of the parts and accessories such as offsets, diameter, width, and tire specs. It's easy to see why we're the largest and most popular fitment gallery across the globe today.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org NOTE: Returns not related to a warranty issue may result in a 20% shipping, handling, and restocking fee.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.See More Suspension Lifts See Wheel & Tire Packages See all Store Items Wholesale Program