Rough Country 4" GM Suspension Lift Kit W/ Vertex Coilovers (19-21 GM 1500 Trailboss/AT4 | 4WD)
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free Lifted Shirt Included
Free shipping to the lower 48
- Lifts and levels the vehicle from front to rear
- High clearance crossmember design for optimal suspension geometry
- Includes cast knuckles for extreme durability
- Retains stock track width
- No strut disassembly required
- No differential trimming required!
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
Install Time8-10 hours
- Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- Does NOT fit 2019 "Classic" models (2018 body style)
- ONLY fit Trailboss models (Chevy)
- ONLY fits AT4 models (GMC)
- Does NOT fit standard models or other trims (GMC)
- Requires cutting and drilling.
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- CV spacers
- Differential drop brackets
- Differential skid plate
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- Fabricated lift blocks
- Brake line brackets
- (2) V2 Monotube Shocks (Rear)
- Optional: (2) Vertex Adjustable Shocks (Rear)
- 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom Trail Boss 4WD
- 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss 4WD
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom Trail Boss 4WD
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss 4WD
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom Trail Boss 4WD 4WD
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss 4WD 4WD
- 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4 4WD
- 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4 4WD
- 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4 4WD
**This part fits a ton of vehicles, so let’s check to see if it fits yours. Don’t see it on the list above? No worries, type your vehicle in the search bar above to see the full list of compatible vehicles.**
For information on how to install your Rough Country 4" GM Suspension Lift Kit W/ Vertex Coilovers (19-21 GM 1500 Trailboss/AT4 | 4WD)
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org NOTE: Returns not related to a warranty issue may result in a 20% shipping, handling, and restocking fee. Please also note that you have 30 days from the delivery date to inventory and verify lift kit components. You must contact us within this 30 day period in order to have missing/damaged parts sent to you free of charge. After 30 days from date of delivery any missing parts or damaged parts will be the customers expense to replace and/or fix.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.See More Suspension Lifts See Wheel & Tire Packages See all Store Items Wholesale Program