BDS Suspension 2.5" Coil-Over Radius Arm Lift Kit | 2020 Ford F-250/F-350 Diesel
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free shipping to the lower 48
At the heart of these 2.5" systems are FOX 2.5 factory series remote reservoir coilovers,. The coilovers option offers vastly superior damping capability to soak up the harshest terrains offroad while offering comfort for your daily commute. They feature a smooth bore and honed seamless alloy body, 7/8" hardened stainless steel shaft, black anodized machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum mounts and remote reservoir and come fully assembled with FOX coil springs. These coilovers are pretuned for optimal performance and preset for 2.5" of lift right out of the box with the weight of the 6.7L Powerstroke diesel engine and pair with FOX 2.0 performance series IFP shocks. The coilers install easily using the supplied bolt-on frame brackets, axle brackets, and reservoir mounts.
In place of the factory stamped steel arms this kit upgrades to heavy duty BDS radius arms. These brawny arms are built from 1-3/4" OD heavy wall tubing, fully welded with gussets for superior strength to the factory units light weight stamped steel units they are replacing. The heavy wall tubular construction improves strength while correcting caster with a lower cam slot. At the frame mount a large OE-style rubber bushing is used to better isolate of NHVs and allow for quiet operation without any need for maintenance. These bushings offer superior durability and quieter operation than arms with heims and flex joints. Also upgraded as part of these new 2.5" lift systems is a high strength replacement track bar designed to recenter the front axle with the lift installed. This new track bar is adjustable, built from 1-3/8" solid steel stock with gusseted ends and a fine thread center turnbuckle with pinch bolts. The track bar comes pre-assembled and ready to bolt into the factory location to adjust to length. At one end these use a greaseable, high-durometer polyurethane bushing and the other end a heavy duty ball joint. This setup offer strength, comfort and quiet operation over track bars that use heims. Rounding out the front of these kits are front brake line relocation brackets to allow enough slack in the lines to cycle the suspension offroad while the sway bar relocation brackets to correct sway bar operating angle for optimal performance without sacrificing approach angle.
In the rear, these kits use a 1" bolt-on lift block and new black e-coated u-bolts to level stance while retaining the factory rear springs for ride quality and tow capacity. Finishing out the rear are a pair of NX2 or FOX 2.0 performance series gas shocks to compliment the front performance. Take your new Super Duty to the next level these new 2.5" radius arm systems from BDS Suspension.
- Designed for use on diesel models, but can be installed on gas model trucks (will achieve an additional 1/2" front ride height).
- Larger tires on stock wheels are not recommended due to brakeline clearance required. Use recommended specifications listed in tire and wheel fitment section.
- Track bar mounting hardware requires torque spec of 405 ft-lbs .
- Steering on F250/F350 trucks can be stiff from the factory. Replacement radius arms with increased caster typically help this issue. The base 2.5" lift with ball joint cams and/or steering stabilizer options will not fix this problem. We have had success in reducing the torque specification to 85 ft-lbs for the upper ball joint. Use this as a last resort to cure factory steering issues.
- Due to taller factory ride height, Tremor models will not net full advertised lift height. Final right height will be the same as standard models.
- 2021 Ford F-250 Super Duty King Ranch 4WD
- 2021 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4WD
- 2021 Ford F-250 Super Duty Limited 4WD
- 2021 Ford F-250 Super Duty Platinum 4WD
- 2021 Ford F-250 Super Duty XL 4WD
- 2021 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT 4WD
- 2020 Ford F-250 Super Duty King Ranch 4WD
- 2020 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4WD
- 2020 Ford F-250 Super Duty Limited 4WD
- 2020 Ford F-250 Super Duty Platinum 4WD
- 2020 Ford F-250 Super Duty XL 4WD
- 2020 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT 4WD
- 2021 Ford F-350 Super Duty King Ranch 4WD
- 2021 Ford F-350 Super Duty Lariat 4WD
- 2021 Ford F-350 Super Duty Limited 4WD
- 2021 Ford F-350 Super Duty Platinum 4WD
- 2021 Ford F-350 Super Duty XL 4WD
- 2021 Ford F-350 Super Duty XLT 4WD
- 2020 Ford F-350 Super Duty King Ranch 4WD
- 2020 Ford F-350 Super Duty Lariat 4WD
- 2020 Ford F-350 Super Duty Limited 4WD
- 2020 Ford F-350 Super Duty Platinum 4WD
- 2020 Ford F-350 Super Duty XL 4WD
- 2020 Ford F-350 Super Duty XLT 4WD
**This part fits a ton of vehicles, so let’s check to see if it fits yours. Don’t see it on the list above? No worries, type your vehicle in the search bar above to see the full list of compatible vehicles.**
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. For any questions or concerns please email email@example.com NOTE: Returns not related to a warranty issue may result in a 20% shipping, handling, and restocking fee. Please also note that you have 30 days from the delivery date to inventory and verify lift kit components. You must contact us within this 30 day period in order to have missing/damaged parts sent to you free of charge. After 30 days from date of delivery any missing parts or damaged parts will be the customers expense to replace and/or fix.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.See More Suspension Lifts See Wheel & Tire Packages See all Store Items Wholesale Program