BDS Suspension 2.5" Coil-Over Radius Arm Lift Kit | 17-19 Ford F-250/F-350 Diesel
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free Lifted Shirt Included
Free shipping to the lower 48
Joining the ranks of BDS Suspension's lineup of 1-8" suspension lifts for the 2017-2019 Ford Super Duty trucks are new 2.5" coilover radius arm systems designed to provide a next level performance, strength and capability at a modest lift height with room for 35" tires. In place of the factory coil springs these new 2.5" systems upgrade to a pair of precision tuned FOX 2.5 factory series remote reservoir coilovers. These coilovers offer vastly superior damping capability to soak up the harshest terrains offroad while offering comfort for your daily commute. They feature a smooth bore and honed seamless alloy body, 7/8" hardened stainless steel shaft, black anodized machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum mounts and remote reservoir and come fully assembled with FOX coil springs. These coilovers are pretuned for optimal performance and preset for 2.5" of lift right out of the box with the weight of the 6.7L Powerstroke diesel engine. They install easily using the supplied bolt-on frame and axle mounting brackets. A set of auxiliary FOX 2.0 IFP performance gas shocks are also supplied to further enhance front performance.
In place of the factory stamped steel arms this kit upgrades to heavy duty BDS radius arms. These brawny arms are built from 1-3/4" OD heavy wall tubing, fully welded with gussets for superior strength to the factory units light weight stamped steel units they are replacing. The heavy wall tubular construction improves strength while correcting caster with a lower cam slot. At the frame mount a large OE-style rubber bushing is used to better isolate of NHVs and allow for quiet operation without any need for maintenance. These bushings offer superior durability and quieter operation than arms with heims and flex joints. Also upgraded as part of these new 2.5" systems is a high strength replacement track bar designed to recenter the front axle with the lift installed. This new bar is built from 1-3/8" solid steel stock with gusseted ends and a fine thread center turnbuckle with pinch bolts. The track bar comes pre-assembled and ready to bolt into the factory location to adjust to length. At one end these use a greaseable, high-durometer polyurethane bushing and the other end a heavy duty ball joint. This setup offer strength, comfort and quiet operation over track bars that use heims. Rounding out the front of these kits are front brake line relocation brackets to allow enough slack in the lines to cycle the suspension offroad while the sway bar relocation brackets to correct sway bar operating angle for optimal performance without sacrificing approach angle.
In the rear, these kits use a slightly taller 4" replacement lift block and new black e-coated u-bolts to net a level stance without the need to stack blocks to do it. The block integrates a bump stop wing to correctly limit suspension up travel and allow you to retain the factory rear springs to maintain tow capacity. Finishing out the rear are a pair of FOX 2.0 performance series gas shocks to compliment the front performance. Take your new Super Duty to the next level with this 2.5" coilover radius arm system from BDS Suspension.
- Coilovers are designed for diesel applications only.
- Mounting larger tires on factory wheels is not recommended due to potential brake line clearance issues.
- Factory track bar mounting bolt requires 405 ft-lbs of torque, plan ahead on how to achieve this torque spec.
- 2019 Ford F-250 Super Duty King Ranch 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-250 Super Duty Limited 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-250 Super Duty Platinum 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-250 Super Duty XL 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-250 Super Duty King Ranch 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-250 Super Duty Limited 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-250 Super Duty Platinum 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-250 Super Duty XL 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-250 Super Duty King Ranch 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-250 Super Duty Platinum 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-250 Super Duty XL 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-350 Super Duty King Ranch 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-350 Super Duty Lariat 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-350 Super Duty Limited 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-350 Super Duty Platinum 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-350 Super Duty XL 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-350 Super Duty XLT 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-350 Super Duty King Ranch 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-350 Super Duty Lariat 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-350 Super Duty Limited 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-350 Super Duty Platinum 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-350 Super Duty XL 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-350 Super Duty XLT 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-350 Super Duty King Ranch 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-350 Super Duty Lariat 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-350 Super Duty Platinum 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-350 Super Duty XL 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-350 Super Duty XLT 4WD
**This part fits a ton of vehicles, so let’s check to see if it fits yours. Don’t see it on the list above? No worries, type your vehicle in the search bar above to see the full list of compatible vehicles.**
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org NOTE: Returns not related to a warranty issue may result in a 20% shipping, handling, and restocking fee. Please also note that you have 30 days from the delivery date to inventory and verify lift kit components. You must contact us within this 30 day period in order to have missing/damaged parts sent to you free of charge. After 30 days from date of delivery any missing parts or damaged parts will be the customers expense to replace and/or fix.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.See More Suspension Lifts See Wheel & Tire Packages See all Store Items Wholesale Program