Rough Country 3.5" GM Suspension Lift Kit (07-13 1500 Avalanche)
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free Lifted Shirt Included
Free shipping to the lower 48
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Able to be returned to stock
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Differential drops maintain proper axle angle.
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Control arms include POM ball joints for greater range of motion and easier installation
- Ball joints are already pressed-in to ease installation
Install Time6 - 8 hours
- Does NOT fit Auto Ride or Auto Leveling models.
- Does NOT fit models with electric steeering.
- Upper strut spacers
- Forged Upper control arms
- Upper POM ball joints
- Differential drop brackets
- Differential skid plate
- Coil spring spacers
- Lower shock relocation brackets
- Extended sway-bar links
- 2013 Chevrolet Avalanche Black Diamond LS 4WD
- 2013 Chevrolet Avalanche Black Diamond LT 4WD
- 2013 Chevrolet Avalanche Black Diamond LTZ 4WD
- 2012 Chevrolet Avalanche LS 4WD
- 2012 Chevrolet Avalanche LT 4WD
- 2012 Chevrolet Avalanche LTZ 4WD
- 2011 Chevrolet Avalanche LS 4WD
- 2011 Chevrolet Avalanche LT 4WD
- 2011 Chevrolet Avalanche LTZ 4WD
- 2010 Chevrolet Avalanche LS 4WD
- 2010 Chevrolet Avalanche LT 4WD
- 2010 Chevrolet Avalanche LTZ 4WD
- 2009 Chevrolet Avalanche LS 4WD
- 2009 Chevrolet Avalanche LT 4WD
- 2009 Chevrolet Avalanche LTZ 4WD
- 2008 Chevrolet Avalanche LS 4WD
- 2008 Chevrolet Avalanche LT 4WD
- 2008 Chevrolet Avalanche LTZ 4WD
- 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche LS 4WD
- 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche LT 4WD
- 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche LTZ 4WD
**This part fits a ton of vehicles, so let’s check to see if it fits yours. Don’t see it on the list above? No worries, type your vehicle in the search bar above to see the full list of compatible vehicles.**
For information on how to install your Rough Country 3.5" GM Suspension Lift Kit (07-13 1500 Avalanche)
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org NOTE: Returns not related to a warranty issue may result in a 20% shipping, handling, and restocking fee. Please also note that you have 30 days from the delivery date to inventory and verify lift kit components. You must contact us within this 30 day period in order to have missing/damaged parts sent to you free of charge. After 30 days from date of delivery any missing parts or damaged parts will be the customers expense to replace and/or fix.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.See More Suspension Lifts See Wheel & Tire Packages See all Store Items Wholesale Program