Zone 5" Suspension System | 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500/3500
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free Lifted Shirt Included
Free shipping to the lower 48
We no longer sell this item. Online Store
- Front Lift Height: 5"
- Front Lift Method: Coil Springs
- Rear Lift Height: 3"
- Rear Lift Method: 5" Block & Add-a-leaf
- Install Time Hrs: 5-6
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 2
- Wheel Size: 16 x 8
- Back Spacing: 4"
- Max Tire Size: 35 x 12.50
- Heavy duty greasable control arms included
- Extended length urethane bump stops
- Track bar relocation to properly center your axle
- Pitman arm included to maintain steering geometry
- Completely bolt on system
- Aftermarket steering stabilizer required. Factory drag link mount taper will be flipped when dropped pitman arm is installed. Order proper Zone stabilizer listed in accessories if replacement is needed.
- If truck is equipped with rear brake proportioning valve, proportioning valve relocation bracket kit (D5509) is required.
- Will not fit models built before February 9, 1994 due to track bar stud size.
- Factory block is replaced with 5" block and add-a-leaf combo to obtain a level stance.
- These models came equipped from the factory with two different factory sway bar link setups. For models that have the factory front sway bar links mounted ABOVE the axle bracket, optional sway bar link kit D5501 is required. For models that have the factory front sway bar links mounted BELOW the axle bracket, no additional sway bar link kit is required.
- If equipped with rear top mounted overload springs 4 of u-bolt part # UBT4050 may be required.
- If vehicle is equipped with a factory rear sway bar, optional rear sway bar link kit # D5508 is recommended.
- Models equipped with a 2 piece rear driveshaft and carrier bearing will require optional carrier bearing drop kit # D5505
2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Base 4WD
2000 Dodge Ram 2500 Base 4WD
1999 Dodge Ram 2500 Base 4WD
1998 Dodge Ram 2500 Base 4WD
1997 Dodge Ram 2500 Base 4WD
1996 Dodge Ram 2500 Base 4WD
1995 Dodge Ram 2500 Base 4WD
1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Base 4WD
2001 Dodge Ram 3500 Base 4WD
2000 Dodge Ram 3500 Base 4WD
1999 Dodge Ram 3500 Base 4WD
1998 Dodge Ram 3500 Base 4WD
1997 Dodge Ram 3500 Base 4WD
1996 Dodge Ram 3500 Base 4WD
1995 Dodge Ram 3500 Base 4WD
1994 Dodge Ram 3500 Base 4WD
For information on how to install your Zone 5" Suspension System | 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500/3500
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org NOTE: Returns not related to a warranty issue may result in a 20% shipping, handling, and restocking fee. Please also note that you have 30 days from the delivery date to inventory and verify lift kit components. You must contact us within this 30 day period in order to have missing/damaged parts sent to you free of charge. After 30 days from date of delivery any missing parts or damaged parts will be the customers expense to replace and/or fix.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.See More Suspension Lifts See Wheel & Tire Packages See all Store Items Wholesale Program