BDS Suspension 4" Radius Arm Lift Kit | 17-19 Ford F-250/ F-350 4WD
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free Lifted Shirt Included
Free shipping to the lower 48
At the heart of this system is a pair of heavy duty radius arms built to withstand whatever abuse you can throw at them. Built from 1-3/4" OD -10GA DOM tubing with support gussets, these replacement arms are far superior to the factory stamped steel units. They use a high clearance design for extra ground clearance and are formed inward to allow for additional clearance of oversized tires. They incorporate factory style 3-1/4" rubber bushings to minimize road vibrations and allow for a long, maintenance-free bushing life. The arms bolt into the factory mounting points and reposition the front axle to correct caster angle.
The additional 4" of lift comes from a pair of full length ProRide coil springs. These springs are available for diesel or gas engine specific spring rates for optimal performance and a true 4" of lift. These paired with your choice of BDS NX2 series gas shocks or the precision tuned FOX 2.0 performance gas shocks offer a smooth ride and improved control over rough terrain. To improve steering angles a forged drop pitman arm is supplied with an integrated drag link flip. Used in combination with the 1/4" thick heavy duty track bar drop bracket will position the front axle and keep the track bar angle in phase with the steering for improved handling. Also included for the front suspension are a pair of sway bar relocation brackets, bump stop extensions, brake line relocation brackets and a NX2 series steering stabilizer with mounting bracket.
Out back a 5" fabricated block with integrated bump stop wing is used in place of the factory block on the F250 or F250 to level the stance. Longer black e-coated u-bolts and your choice of NX2 or FOX 2.0 shocks round out this 4" radius arm lift kit.
- Front exhaust modification may be required to clear front drive shaft (Gas Only)
- If equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft, a Carrier Bearing Drop Kit may be required (BDS123402)
- 37 x 12.50 tires may require minor trimming.
- Some models may be factory equipped with a 2-leaf main rear leaf spring pack and others a 3-leaf main. Be sure to order the correct option when customizing your kit.
- 2019 Ford F-250 Super Duty King Ranch 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-250 Super Duty Limited 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-250 Super Duty Platinum 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-250 Super Duty XL 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-250 Super Duty King Ranch 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-250 Super Duty Limited 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-250 Super Duty Platinum 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-250 Super Duty XL 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-250 Super Duty King Ranch 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-250 Super Duty Platinum 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-250 Super Duty XL 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-350 Super Duty King Ranch 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-350 Super Duty Lariat 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-350 Super Duty Limited 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-350 Super Duty Platinum 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-350 Super Duty XL 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-350 Super Duty XLT 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-350 Super Duty King Ranch 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-350 Super Duty Lariat 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-350 Super Duty Limited 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-350 Super Duty Platinum 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-350 Super Duty XL 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-350 Super Duty XLT 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-350 Super Duty King Ranch 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-350 Super Duty Lariat 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-350 Super Duty Platinum 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-350 Super Duty XL 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-350 Super Duty XLT 4WD
**This part fits a ton of vehicles, so let’s check to see if it fits yours. Don’t see it on the list above? No worries, type your vehicle in the search bar above to see the full list of compatible vehicles.**
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org NOTE: Returns not related to a warranty issue may result in a 20% shipping, handling, and restocking fee. Please also note that you have 30 days from the delivery date to inventory and verify lift kit components. You must contact us within this 30 day period in order to have missing/damaged parts sent to you free of charge. After 30 days from date of delivery any missing parts or damaged parts will be the customers expense to replace and/or fix.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.See More Suspension Lifts See Wheel & Tire Packages See all Store Items Wholesale Program