BDS Suspension 4" Coil-Over Lift Kit | 07-13 Chevrolet & GMC 1500 Pickup 4WD
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free Lifted Shirt Included
Free shipping to the lower 48
Through a collaborative effort between BDS Suspension and Fox Racing, BDS now offers this 4" Chevy 1500 4WD suspension system featuring Fox 2.5" coil-over remote reservoir shocks.
Nothing complements this BDS Suspension better than the race proven design of Fox 2.5" coil-overs. These have been specifically engineered to fit the BDS Suspension system and feature pre-tuned Eibach coil springs and an external reservoir for increased oil cooling capacity and nitrogen volume for a more consistent and comfortable ride. These Fox coil-overs are pre-set by BDS for the correct ride height right out of the box, offering easy installation as well as the option to fine tune the ride height to your liking. Fox DSC (dual speed compression - see DSC info below) adjuster equipped coil-overs are available as an upgrade with this BDS System for those seeking additional coil-over tenability in any terrain using the revolutionary DSC technology from Fox. Both coilover options are engineered to outperform out on the road or trail while offering fade free performance to push your Chevy to the limits.
This system has been designed and rigorously tested to maximize travel and performance without compromising the factory ride quality and handling characteristics. The unique BDS High Clearance design is a true blend of performance, appearance, and function, creating a desert racing appearance with suspension geometry that compliments the factory geometry and works in conjunction with the factory stability control system. The black powdercoated high arched crossmembers blend perfectly with the angle of the factory installed lower control arms for a completely integrated look while lifting your vehicle a full 4" and increasing ground clearance at the front crossmember. Heavy duty, American made ductile iron steering knuckles are included to properly correct steering geometry to O.E. angles. A heavy-duty front skid plate/belly pan is included for off road protection.
Along with the rugged, high clearance design to maximize ground clearance, this new system has passed the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.126 and has been independently certified to not adversely affect the vehicles factory installed electronic stability control system with the lift installed. That combined with BDS No Fine Print Warranty and a 5-year 60,000-mile drivetrain warranty gives you the peace of mind wherever and however you use and abuse your truck.
For the rear suspension, a 4" block kit comes standard to level the stance with the option to upgrade to BDS Glide-Ride rear leaf springs for those looking to reduce axle wrap and increase towing control and stability. Custom tuned "BDS by Fox" 2.0 Performance Series IFP shocks are also included to compliment the performance and ride dynamics of the Fox 2.5 Coil-Overs up front, creating the ultimate on and offroad performance package.
FOX Coil-Over Dual Speed Compression (DSC) Adjuster Technology
The Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjuster provides added control and comfort tuning for on-road use while also offering more aggressive damping for use off-road. The adjuster allows for precise suspension tuning with the simple twist of two clearly defined knobs: No tools and no mess, just a way to easily fine-tune your suspension to best suit your needs in any conditions. The DSC increases both low and high-speed compression levels up to 25%, allowing you to maximize small bump compliance and traction while still having the extra damping required for big hits.
LSC Adjustment Range - The Low Speed Compression (LSC) adjuster knob offers 10 clicks of adjustment and primarily affects compression damping during slow suspension movements such as G-outs or smooth jump landings. It also affects wheel traction and the harshness or plushness of the vehicle's ride.
HSC Adjustment Range - The High Speed Compression (HSC) adjuster knob offers 12 clicks of adjustment and mainly affects compression damping during medium to fast suspension movements such as steep jump faces, harsh flat landings, and aggressive wash board roads.
- Will NOT FIT 2014 MODEL YEAR.
- Strut compressor required for installation.
- This system will not fit 2007 Classic models.
- Installation of the optional rear leaf springs requires removal of the fuel tank.
- Requires frame bracket modification.
- Less trimming is required if 20" x 9" Wheels with 5-3/4" backspacing are used.
- Traction bars will not fit regular cab, short box models.
- Add 121651 Auxillary Differential bracket for AWD models. Also may require front driveline modification.
- Will not fit 2009-11 Two-Mode Hybrid models with Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Stock 20" wheels can be re-installed only with factory tire size. Factory 17 and 18's cannot be re-installed.
- 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid 4WD
- 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT 4WD
- 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4WD
- 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 WT 4WD
- 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid 4WD
- 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS 4WD
- 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT 4WD
- 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4WD
- 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 WT 4WD
- 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid 4WD
- 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS 4WD
- 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT 4WD
- 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4WD
- 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 WT 4WD
- 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid 4WD
- 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS 4WD
- 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT 4WD
- 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4WD
- 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 WT 4WD
- 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid 4WD
- 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS 4WD
- 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT 4WD
- 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4WD
- 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 WT 4WD
- 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS 4WD
- 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT 4WD
- 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4WD
- 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 WT 4WD
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT 4WD
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4WD
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 WT 4WD
- 2013 GMC Sierra 1500 Hybrid 4WD
- 2013 GMC Sierra 1500 SL 4WD
- 2013 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4WD
- 2013 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT 4WD
- 2013 GMC Sierra 1500 WT 4WD
- 2012 GMC Sierra 1500 Hybrid 4WD
- 2012 GMC Sierra 1500 SL 4WD
- 2012 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4WD
- 2012 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT 4WD
- 2012 GMC Sierra 1500 WT 4WD
- 2011 GMC Sierra 1500 Hybrid 4WD
- 2011 GMC Sierra 1500 SL 4WD
- 2011 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4WD
- 2011 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT 4WD
- 2011 GMC Sierra 1500 WT 4WD
- 2010 GMC Sierra 1500 Hybrid 4WD
- 2010 GMC Sierra 1500 SL 4WD
- 2010 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4WD
- 2010 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT 4WD
- 2010 GMC Sierra 1500 WT 4WD
- 2009 GMC Sierra 1500 Hybrid 4WD
- 2009 GMC Sierra 1500 SL 4WD
- 2009 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4WD
- 2009 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT 4WD
- 2009 GMC Sierra 1500 WT 4WD
- 2008 GMC Sierra 1500 SL 4WD
- 2008 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4WD
- 2008 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT 4WD
- 2008 GMC Sierra 1500 WT 4WD
- 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4WD
- 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT 4WD
- 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 WT 4WD
**This part fits a ton of vehicles, so let’s check to see if it fits yours. Don’t see it on the list above? No worries, type your vehicle in the search bar above to see the full list of compatible vehicles.**
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org NOTE: Returns not related to a warranty issue may result in a 20% shipping, handling, and restocking fee. Please also note that you have 30 days from the delivery date to inventory and verify lift kit components. You must contact us within this 30 day period in order to have missing/damaged parts sent to you free of charge. After 30 days from date of delivery any missing parts or damaged parts will be the customers expense to replace and/or fix.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.See More Suspension Lifts See Wheel & Tire Packages See all Store Items Wholesale Program