BDS Suspension 6" Lift Kit | 03-07 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4WD
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free Lifted Shirt Included
Free shipping to the lower 48
This 6" lift kit includes front Pro-Ride Coil Springs and heavy duty, tubular, upper and lower control arms. The lower arms are longer than stock to rotate the axle for proper alignment. A relocation bracket is used to flatten out the angle of the upper control arm to maintain your factory handling characteristics. All four control arms are greasable for long term performance.
A dropped forged pitman arm is included to maintain the factory steering angles. A track bar relocation bracket properly centers the axle under the vehicle. Extended bump stops and sway bar links maintain the OE characteristics.
The rear of the Dodge Ram is lifted via a 4" block kit or optional Glide-Ride Leaf Springs.
Not only is the kit designed to last, but so is the finish. Every bracket is powder coated twice with a base grey color and then a clear coat over the top to ensure long term performance of our finish.
- This truck is available with two different axle sizes, 3.5" or 4". Measure rear axle tube before ordering. Some 4" axle models with dual overloads will require u-bolt 4068.
- Will not fit dually applications.
- Although unusual, if driveline vibration occurs, order transfer case drop kit available in options or t-case index kit. #122801 is included in 8" kits, substitute #122802 for manual transmission.
- Optional transfer case drop kits fit automatic transmission models only.
- Exhaust modification will be required for dual rear shock kit 122009 on 6.7L Diesel models.
- 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 Laramie 4WD
- 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 Power Wagon 4WD
- 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT 4WD
- 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 Sport 4WD
- 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 ST 4WD
- 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 TRX4 4WD
- 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Laramie 4WD
- 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Power Wagon 4WD
- 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT 4WD
- 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Sport 4WD
- 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 ST 4WD
- 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 TRX4 4WD
- 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 Laramie 4WD
- 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT 4WD
- 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 ST 4WD
- 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT 4WD
- 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 ST 4WD
- 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 Laramie 4WD
- 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT 4WD
- 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 ST 4WD
- 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 Laramie 4WD
- 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT 4WD
- 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 Sport 4WD
- 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 ST 4WD
- 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 TRX4 4WD
- 2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Laramie 4WD
- 2006 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT 4WD
- 2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Sport 4WD
- 2006 Dodge Ram 3500 ST 4WD
- 2005 Dodge Ram 3500 Laramie 4WD
- 2005 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT 4WD
- 2005 Dodge Ram 3500 ST 4WD
- 2004 Dodge Ram 3500 Laramie 4WD
- 2004 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT 4WD
- 2004 Dodge Ram 3500 ST 4WD
- 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 Laramie 4WD
- 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT 4WD
- 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 ST 4WD
**This part fits a ton of vehicles, so let’s check to see if it fits yours. Don’t see it on the list above? No worries, type your vehicle in the search bar above to see the full list of compatible vehicles.**
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org NOTE: Returns not related to a warranty issue may result in a 20% shipping, handling, and restocking fee. Please also note that you have 30 days from the delivery date to inventory and verify lift kit components. You must contact us within this 30 day period in order to have missing/damaged parts sent to you free of charge. After 30 days from date of delivery any missing parts or damaged parts will be the customers expense to replace and/or fix.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.See More Suspension Lifts See Wheel & Tire Packages See all Store Items Wholesale Program