BDS Suspension 6" Lift Kit | 00-05 Ford Excursion 4WD
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free Lifted Shirt Included
Free shipping to the lower 48
This kit comes with two front Glide-Ride Leaf Springs with bolt style leaf alignment clamps, anti-friction pads, and tapered leafs for smooth ride through wheel travel. The box kit includes a track bar relocation bracket, pitman arm for steering correction, u-bolts and bump stop extensions.
The rear is lifted with a 5" block that allows you to remove your factory block to avoid stacking, and a long this add-a-leaf to maintain ride quality while giving lift.
Customize this system to your needs with optional upgrades and accessories like full replacement leaf springs, Fox 2.0 Series shocks, steering stabilizers and more.
- Remove factory block.
- Models with rear CV driveshaft may experience drive line vibration.
- Due to OE variances, you may need to change the rear block to level the truck.
- A truck leaf sping will give 2" of additional lift when installed on an Excursion.
- 2005 Ford Excursion Eddie Bauer 4WD
- 2005 Ford Excursion Limited 4WD
- 2005 Ford Excursion XLS 4WD
- 2005 Ford Excursion XLT 4WD
- 2004 Ford Excursion Eddie Bauer 4WD
- 2004 Ford Excursion Limited 4WD
- 2004 Ford Excursion XLS 4WD
- 2004 Ford Excursion XLT 4WD
- 2003 Ford Excursion Eddie Bauer 4WD
- 2003 Ford Excursion Limited 4WD
- 2003 Ford Excursion XLT 4WD
- 2002 Ford Excursion Limited 4WD
- 2002 Ford Excursion XLT 4WD
- 2001 Ford Excursion Limited 4WD
- 2001 Ford Excursion XLT 4WD
- 2000 Ford Excursion Limited 4WD
- 2000 Ford Excursion XLT 4WD
**This part fits a ton of vehicles, so let’s check to see if it fits yours. Don’t see it on the list above? No worries, type your vehicle in the search bar above to see the full list of compatible vehicles.**
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org NOTE: Returns not related to a warranty issue may result in a 20% shipping, handling, and restocking fee. Please also note that you have 30 days from the delivery date to inventory and verify lift kit components. You must contact us within this 30 day period in order to have missing/damaged parts sent to you free of charge. After 30 days from date of delivery any missing parts or damaged parts will be the customers expense to replace and/or fix.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.See More Suspension Lifts See Wheel & Tire Packages See all Store Items Wholesale Program