BDS Suspension 6" Coil-Over Lift Kit | 09-13 Ford F-150 4WD
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free Lifted Shirt Included
Free shipping to the lower 48
Through a collaborative effort between BDS Suspension and Fox Racing, BDS now offers this 6" Ford F150 suspension system featuring Fox 2.5" coil-over remote reservoir shocks. This system has been rigorously tested to maximize travel and performance on and off the pavement.
This system utilizes BDS proven design standards including one-piece front & rear crossmembers coupled with precision machined ductile cast iron steering knuckles. The steering knuckles are designed to work within the factory traction control constraints and provide stock-like handling characteristics. The knuckles are also considerably more robust in both the mass and strength categories over the rather light-duty stock components.
The BDS High Clearance crossmembers are built from 1/4" laser cut steel and maximize ground clearance and strength. The relocated differential is protected by a skid plate tying the crossmemember together. The system also includes a front driveshaft spacer and sway bar drop brackets to correct the sway bar link geometry.
The rear of the kit comes all the components necessary to level the truck and center the axle in the wheel well. This includes a dual pin 5" block, offset spring plates, u-bolts and brake line relocation brackets. BDS by Fox 2.0 series rear shocks come standard in this system.
Nothing complements this BDS Suspension better than the race proven design of Fox 2.5" remote reservoir coil-over front shocks. These have been specifically engineered to fit the BDS Suspension system and feature an external reservoir for increased oil cooling capacity and nitrogen volume for a more consistent and comfortable ride. These have also been pre-set by BDS to the correct ride height for an easy installation, but can also be fine-tuned to your liking.
- Strut compressor required for installation.
- Requires frame bracket modification and welding.
- 18" wheels with 5-5.5" total backspacing should be test fir prior to mounting tire to ensure proper clearance to BDS steering knuckle.
- 18" or larger diameter wheels required. Stock 17" & 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled. Stock 20" wheels can be used with up to a 305/60-20 tires.
- E-brake bracket required for factory powersteps (123018) Block kits replace factory 1-1/4" block.
- The 4" blocks will net a level/tail LOW stance. The 5" blocks will net a level/tail HIGH stance.
- Models with a 2-piece rear driveshaft may require carrier bearing drop shim kit #123402
- Will fit EcoBoost models.
- Models equipped with AWD/ Auto 4wd may require front driveshaft replacement.
- 2013 Ford F-150 FX4 4WD
- 2013 Ford F-150 King Ranch 4WD
- 2013 Ford F-150 Lariat 4WD
- 2013 Ford F-150 Limited 4WD
- 2013 Ford F-150 Platinum 4WD
- 2013 Ford F-150 STX 4WD
- 2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 4WD
- 2013 Ford F-150 XL 4WD
- 2013 Ford F-150 XLT 4WD
- 2012 Ford F-150 FX4 4WD
- 2012 Ford F-150 King Ranch 4WD
- 2012 Ford F-150 Lariat 4WD
- 2012 Ford F-150 Platinum 4WD
- 2012 Ford F-150 STX 4WD
- 2012 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 4WD
- 2012 Ford F-150 XL 4WD
- 2012 Ford F-150 XLT 4WD
- 2011 Ford F-150 FX4 4WD
- 2011 Ford F-150 King Ranch 4WD
- 2011 Ford F-150 Lariat 4WD
- 2011 Ford F-150 Lariat Limited 4WD
- 2011 Ford F-150 Platinum 4WD
- 2011 Ford F-150 STX 4WD
- 2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 4WD
- 2011 Ford F-150 XL 4WD
- 2011 Ford F-150 XLT 4WD
- 2010 Ford F-150 FX4 4WD
- 2010 Ford F-150 King Ranch 4WD
- 2010 Ford F-150 Lariat 4WD
- 2010 Ford F-150 Platinum 4WD
- 2010 Ford F-150 STX 4WD
- 2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 4WD
- 2010 Ford F-150 XL 4WD
- 2010 Ford F-150 XLT 4WD
- 2009 Ford F-150 FX4 4WD
- 2009 Ford F-150 King Ranch 4WD
- 2009 Ford F-150 Lariat 4WD
- 2009 Ford F-150 Platinum 4WD
- 2009 Ford F-150 STX 4WD
- 2009 Ford F-150 XL 4WD
- 2009 Ford F-150 XLT 4WD
**This part fits a ton of vehicles, so let’s check to see if it fits yours. Don’t see it on the list above? No worries, type your vehicle in the search bar above to see the full list of compatible vehicles.**
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org NOTE: Returns not related to a warranty issue may result in a 20% shipping, handling, and restocking fee. Please also note that you have 30 days from the delivery date to inventory and verify lift kit components. You must contact us within this 30 day period in order to have missing/damaged parts sent to you free of charge. After 30 days from date of delivery any missing parts or damaged parts will be the customers expense to replace and/or fix.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.See More Suspension Lifts See Wheel & Tire Packages See all Store Items Wholesale Program