BDS Suspension 6" Coil-Over Lift Kit | 09-13 Ford F-150 2WD
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free shipping to the lower 48
Through a collaborative effort between BDS Suspension and Fox Racing, BDS now offers this 6" Ford F150 suspension system featuring Fox 2.5" coil-over remote reservoir shocks. This system has been rigorously tested to maximize travel and performance on and off the pavement.
This system utilizes BDS proven design standards including one-piece front & rear crossmembers coupled with precision machined ductile cast iron steering knuckles. The steering knuckles are designed to work within the factory traction control constraints and provide stock-like handling characteristics. The knuckles are also considerably more robust in both the mass and strength categories over the rather light-duty stock components.
The BDS High Clearance crossmembers are built from 1/4" laser cut steel and maximize ground clearance and strength. These crossmembers are tied togther with two formed support struts for added rigidity. The system also includes sway bar drop brackets to correct the sway bar link geometry.
The rear of the kit comes all the components necessary to level the truck and center the axle in the wheel well. This includes a dual pin 5" block, offset spring plates, u-bolts and brake line relocation brackets. BDS by Fox 2.0 series rear shocks come standard in this system.
Nothing complements this BDS Suspension better than the race proven design of Fox 2.5" remote reservoir coil-over front shocks. These have been specifically engineered to fit the BDS Suspension system and feature an external reservoir for increased oil cooling capacity and nitrogen volume for a more consistent and comfortable ride. These have also been pre-set by BDS to the correct ride height for an easy installation, but can also be fine-tuned to your liking.
- Strut compressor required for installation.
- Requires frame bracket modification.
- 17" wheels will not work with this system, aftermarket 18" or larger must be used.
- If using 18x9 wheels with 5-5.5" of backspace, dry fit the wheels to check for proper tie rod clearance. Some wheel manufacturing variances may affect this clearance.
- Stock 20's with up to 305/60R20 tires can be re-installed, but stock 17" & 18" will not fit.
- Vehicles equipped with factory power steps will require part # 123018. This is an additional emergency brake drop bracket. This item is available in the customize your kit section.
- Will fit EcoBoost models.
- Certain models with a 2-piece rear driveshaft may require carrier bearing drop shim kit 122405 listed in the accessories.
- The 4" blocks will net a level/tail LOW stance. The 5" blocks will net a level/tail HIGH stance.
- 2013 Ford F-150 FX2 RWD
- 2013 Ford F-150 King Ranch RWD
- 2013 Ford F-150 Lariat RWD
- 2013 Ford F-150 Limited RWD
- 2013 Ford F-150 Platinum RWD
- 2013 Ford F-150 STX RWD
- 2013 Ford F-150 XL RWD
- 2013 Ford F-150 XLT RWD
- 2012 Ford F-150 FX2 RWD
- 2012 Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson Edition RWD
- 2012 Ford F-150 King Ranch RWD
- 2012 Ford F-150 Lariat RWD
- 2012 Ford F-150 Platinum RWD
- 2012 Ford F-150 STX RWD
- 2012 Ford F-150 XL RWD
- 2012 Ford F-150 XLT RWD
- 2011 Ford F-150 FX2 RWD
- 2011 Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson Edition RWD
- 2011 Ford F-150 King Ranch RWD
- 2011 Ford F-150 Lariat RWD
- 2011 Ford F-150 Lariat Limited RWD
- 2011 Ford F-150 Platinum RWD
- 2011 Ford F-150 STX RWD
- 2011 Ford F-150 XL RWD
- 2011 Ford F-150 XLT RWD
- 2010 Ford F-150 FX2 RWD
- 2010 Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson Edition RWD
- 2010 Ford F-150 King Ranch RWD
- 2010 Ford F-150 Lariat RWD
- 2010 Ford F-150 Platinum RWD
- 2010 Ford F-150 STX RWD
- 2010 Ford F-150 XL RWD
- 2010 Ford F-150 XLT RWD
- 2009 Ford F-150 King Ranch RWD
- 2009 Ford F-150 Lariat RWD
- 2009 Ford F-150 Platinum RWD
- 2009 Ford F-150 STX RWD
- 2009 Ford F-150 XL RWD
- 2009 Ford F-150 XLT RWD
**This part fits a ton of vehicles, so let’s check to see if it fits yours. Don’t see it on the list above? No worries, type your vehicle in the search bar above to see the full list of compatible vehicles.**
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Unless a specific lead time is listed on this page, expect to receive an email with an ETA within 1-3 days of placing your order. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. Availability on backordered or built-to-order products can vary and we will keep you informed via email with any ETA changes. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise and do not include any duties or customs fees you may be subject to for international orders.
What to Expect Upon Delivery
Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items. Please verify that all boxes and parts are present and correct using the packing slip or instructions before starting installation or bringing your vehicle to a mechanic. We are unable to assist with any costs accrued from delayed installs due to missing parts. If parts are missing or show signs of shipping damage, please contact us immediately so we can assist you with a replacement; claims of missing or damaged parts made more than 14 days after delivery cannot be honored.
Returns and Cancellations
Any returns or cancellations after placing an order can result in up to a 30% restocking fee. Return requests due to buyers remorse are evaluated on a case-by-case basis and different products may fall under different policies. Please ask any questions you may have about a specific product return policy by contacting our experts. Refunds will be issued after the returned product has been inspected, which can take 1-4 weeks. Products that show signs of installation when returned will not be accepted and will be returned to sender or scrapped.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. In some warranty situations, manufacturers may need to contact you directly. We are unable to assist with any costs not explicitly covered by the manufacturer's warranty policy, including, but not limited to, shipping or labor costs. For any questions or concerns please contact us. Please note that warranty claims are available to the original purchaser only.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.See More Suspension Lifts See Wheel & Tire Packages See all Store Items Wholesale Program