BDS Suspension 6" Coil-Over Lift Kit | 13-18 Ram 1500 4WD | W/O Air Suspension
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free Lifted Shirt Included
Free shipping to the lower 48
Through a collaborative effort between BDS Suspension and Fox Racing, BDS now offers this 4-6" Dodge 1500 4WD suspension system featuring Fox 2.5" coil-over remote reservoir shocks. This system has been rigorously tested to maximize travel and performance on and off the pavement.
This lift kit is based around two one-piece, 1/4" laser cut high-clearance crossmembers and replacement steering knuckles. The high-clearance crossmembers increase ground clearance for off road performance and on road appeal.
The replacement steering knuckles make for a clean installation as well as maintain proper steering angles and ball joint angles. A differential skid plate is included for off road protection.
The system also includes bump stop drops, anti-sway bar links, 3 point differential drop system, strut relocation brackets, and front stainless steel brake lines.
Nothing complements this BDS Suspension better than the race proven design of Fox 2.5" remote reservoir coil-over front shocks. These have been specifically engineered to fit the BDS Suspension system and feature an external reservoir for increased oil cooling capacity and nitrogen volume for a more consistent and comfortable ride. These have also been pre-set by BDS to 6" of lift for an easy installation, but can be adjusted down to 4" or fined tuned anywhere in between to your liking.
BDS allows you to customize your desired stance by offering 2" rear coil spacers or 3" and 5" Pro-Ride coils that are capable of being smashed totally flat and will come back to normal ride height. The rear for this Dodge Ram lift kit is completed with a track bar bracket, upper link relocation brackets, and sway bar links.
BDS by Fox 2.0 series rear gas shocks come standard to match the front 2.5" Fox Coil-overs.
- These trucks vary from 1"-3" tail high from the factory. Be sure to measure your vehicle before ordering. The 022209, 022309, and 022509 can all be substituted to achieve the desired stance.
- Rack & Pinion steering system is extremely sensitive to any out of round or out of balance tire/wheel combination. The larger the tire the less the backspacing, the more sensitive the system, causing minor steering wheel shimmy.
- Not recommended for AWD models.
- Stock 17" and 18" wheels can not be re-installed. Stock 20" can be reinstalled with factory tire.
- TRX models will achieve approximately 1" of additional lift. This lift is not recommended for use on the TRX models due to possible CV shaft vibration caused by the additional lift. Instead, consider our 4" lift system for 5" of lift or replace the TRX struts with standard struts for use with this system.
- Will not fit adjustable air suspension equipped models.
- 2018 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4WD
- 2018 Ram 1500 Express 4WD
- 2018 Ram 1500 Laramie 4WD
- 2018 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn 4WD
- 2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4WD
- 2018 Ram 1500 Lone Star 4WD
- 2018 Ram 1500 Rebel 4WD
- 2018 Ram 1500 SLT 4WD
- 2018 Ram 1500 Special Service 4WD
- 2018 Ram 1500 Sport 4WD
- 2018 Ram 1500 Tradesman 4WD
- 2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4WD
- 2017 Ram 1500 Express 4WD
- 2017 Ram 1500 Laramie 4WD
- 2017 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn 4WD
- 2017 Ram 1500 Limited 4WD
- 2017 Ram 1500 Lone Star 4WD
- 2017 Ram 1500 Rebel 4WD
- 2017 Ram 1500 SLT 4WD
- 2017 Ram 1500 Special Service 4WD
- 2017 Ram 1500 Sport 4WD
- 2017 Ram 1500 Tradesman 4WD
- 2016 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4WD
- 2016 Ram 1500 Express 4WD
- 2016 Ram 1500 Laramie 4WD
- 2016 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn 4WD
- 2016 Ram 1500 Limited 4WD
- 2016 Ram 1500 Lone Star 4WD
- 2016 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman 4WD
- 2016 Ram 1500 Rebel 4WD
- 2016 Ram 1500 SLT 4WD
- 2016 Ram 1500 Special Service 4WD
- 2016 Ram 1500 Sport 4WD
- 2016 Ram 1500 Tradesman 4WD
- 2015 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4WD
- 2015 Ram 1500 Express 4WD
- 2015 Ram 1500 Laramie 4WD
- 2015 Ram 1500 Laramie Limited 4WD
- 2015 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn 4WD
- 2015 Ram 1500 Limited 4WD
- 2015 Ram 1500 Lone Star 4WD
- 2015 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman 4WD
- 2015 Ram 1500 Rebel 4WD
- 2015 Ram 1500 SLT 4WD
- 2015 Ram 1500 Special Service 4WD
- 2015 Ram 1500 Sport 4WD
- 2015 Ram 1500 Tradesman 4WD
- 2014 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4WD
- 2014 Ram 1500 Express 4WD
- 2014 Ram 1500 Laramie 4WD
- 2014 Ram 1500 Laramie Limited 4WD
- 2014 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn 4WD
- 2014 Ram 1500 Lone Star 4WD
- 2014 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman 4WD
- 2014 Ram 1500 SLT 4WD
- 2014 Ram 1500 Special Service 4WD
- 2014 Ram 1500 Sport 4WD
- 2014 Ram 1500 Tradesman 4WD
- 2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4WD
- 2013 Ram 1500 Express 4WD
- 2013 Ram 1500 Laramie 4WD
- 2013 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn 4WD
- 2013 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman 4WD
- 2013 Ram 1500 SLT 4WD
- 2013 Ram 1500 Sport 4WD
- 2013 Ram 1500 Tradesman 4WD
**This part fits a ton of vehicles, so let’s check to see if it fits yours. Don’t see it on the list above? No worries, type your vehicle in the search bar above to see the full list of compatible vehicles.**
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. For any questions or concerns please email email@example.com NOTE: Returns not related to a warranty issue may result in a 20% shipping, handling, and restocking fee. Please also note that you have 30 days from the delivery date to inventory and verify lift kit components. You must contact us within this 30 day period in order to have missing/damaged parts sent to you free of charge. After 30 days from date of delivery any missing parts or damaged parts will be the customers expense to replace and/or fix.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.See More Suspension Lifts See Wheel & Tire Packages See all Store Items Wholesale Program