BDS Suspension 6" Lift Kit | 14-18 Chevrolet/ GMC 1500 4WD
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free shipping to the lower 48
BDS Suspension now offers 6" Lift Systems for the 2014-2017 GMC Denali 1500 trucks with factory installed Magneride magnetic ride control system. These new suspension systems utilize the tried and true high-clearance IFS design that has made BDS the preferred suspension lift for late model GM trucks. At the core of these new lift systems BDS supplies a pair of 1/4" thick laser cut high clearance crossmembers and differential skid plate to reposition the lower arms and add protection. These combined with the CNC machined ductile iron replacement steering knuckles creates a stout subframe to correct suspension and steering geometry for ESC system compatibility. Up front the kits use a multipoint differential relocation kit and CV spacers to securely reposition the front differential to correct CV axle angle and allow use of the stock front driveshaft. Top mounted strut spacers are used to retain the Magneride struts as well as new sensor brackets to properly reposition the Magneride sensor arms. Also included for the front are replacement tie rod ends, longer sway bar links, brake line brackets and a BDS front skid plate.
In the rear BDS uses 5" cast iron lift blocks and longer u-bolts in place of the factory block kit to net 4" of lift for a level stance. Rear shock relocation brackets are used at the axle mount to retain full functionality of the Magneride rear monotube shocks. The kits come finished in a durable textured black powdercoat, all hardware is provided along with step-by-step installation instructions. Improve the look and performance of your late model GMC Denali 1500 with room for up to 35" tires with this new lift system from BDS Suspension.
- GM is producing several knuckle/control arm configurations in 2014-2017 models trucks. Cast Steel control arm equipped models will require the "Cast Steel Control Arm" kit. Stamped Steel and Aluminum control arm equipped models will require the "Aluminum Control Arm" kit. Be sure to verify which factory control arms your truck has before ordering by referecing our help images when customizing your kit.
- Fits Magnetic Ride Control equipped models only
- Requires frame bracket modification
- Requires differential modification to clear electric power steering
- Vehicles came from the factory with several knuckle/control arm configurations requiring specific kit selections. Be sure to reference the important notes and images above to determine the correct control arm selection for your application.
- Factory 17" and 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled due to tie rod end interference.
- All wheel drive models require drive line modification.
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom 4WD
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country 4WD
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS 4WD
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT 4WD
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4WD
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 SSV 4WD
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 WT 4WD
- 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom 4WD
- 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country 4WD
- 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS 4WD
- 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT 4WD
- 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4WD
- 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 SSV 4WD
- 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 WT 4WD
- 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom 4WD
- 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country 4WD
- 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS 4WD
- 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT 4WD
- 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4WD
- 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 SSV 4WD
- 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 WT 4WD
- 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country 4WD
- 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS 4WD
- 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT 4WD
- 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4WD
- 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 SSV 4WD
- 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 WT 4WD
- 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country 4WD
- 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT 4WD
- 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4WD
- 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 WT 4WD
- 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 Base 4WD
- 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali 4WD
- 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4WD
- 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT 4WD
- 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 Base 4WD
- 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali 4WD
- 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4WD
- 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT 4WD
- 2016 GMC Sierra 1500 Base 4WD
- 2016 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali 4WD
- 2016 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4WD
- 2016 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT 4WD
- 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 Base 4WD
- 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali 4WD
- 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4WD
- 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT 4WD
- 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 Base 4WD
- 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali 4WD
- 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4WD
- 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT 4WD
**This part fits a ton of vehicles, so let’s check to see if it fits yours. Don’t see it on the list above? No worries, type your vehicle in the search bar above to see the full list of compatible vehicles.**
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Unless a specific lead time is listed on this page, expect to receive an email with an ETA within 1-3 days of placing your order. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. Availability on backordered or built-to-order products can vary and we will keep you informed via email with any ETA changes. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise and do not include any duties or customs fees you may be subject to for international orders.
What to Expect Upon Delivery
Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items. Please verify that all boxes and parts are present and correct using the packing slip or instructions before starting installation or bringing your vehicle to a mechanic. We are unable to assist with any costs accrued from delayed installs due to missing parts. If parts are missing or show signs of shipping damage, please contact us immediately so we can assist you with a replacement; claims of missing or damaged parts made more than 14 days after delivery cannot be honored.
Returns and Cancellations
Any returns or cancellations after placing an order can result in up to a 30% restocking fee. Return requests due to buyers remorse are evaluated on a case-by-case basis and different products may fall under different policies. Please ask any questions you may have about a specific product return policy by contacting our experts. Refunds will be issued after the returned product has been inspected, which can take 1-4 weeks. Products that show signs of installation when returned will not be accepted and will be returned to sender or scrapped.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. In some warranty situations, manufacturers may need to contact you directly. We are unable to assist with any costs not explicitly covered by the manufacturer's warranty policy, including, but not limited to, shipping or labor costs. For any questions or concerns please contact us. Please note that warranty claims are available to the original purchaser only.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.See More Suspension Lifts See Wheel & Tire Packages See all Store Items Wholesale Program