BDS Suspension 4" Radius Arm Lift Kit | 17-19 Ford F-250/ F-350 4WD Diesel
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free Lifted Shirt Included
Free shipping to the lower 48
Building on the 4" radius arm lift systems, these 4" coilover systems integrate FOX 2.5 remote reservoir coilovers and FOX 2.0 shocks to take your trucks performance and capability to the next level. Up front a pair of heavy duty replacement radius arms are supplied to correct caster, improve ground clearance, and offer more strength than the factory stamped steel units. These arms are built from 1-3/4" OD -10GA DOM tubing with support gussets and are formed inward to allow for additional clearance of oversized tires. They incorporate factory style 3-1/4" rubber bushings to minimize road vibrations and allow for a long, maintenance-free bushing life. These work in combination with the specially tuned FOX 2.5 factory series remote reservoir coilovers. These coilovers are preset right out of the box for optimal performance with the weight of the 6.7L Powerstroke diesel engine and are an easy install using the supplied frame and axle mounting brackets. Moving onto the steering, the steering correction comes from a forged drop pitman arm with integrated a drag link flip. Also supplied is a 1/4" thick gusseted track bar drop bracket to recenter the front axle and keep the angles in phase for improved handling. Also included for the front suspension are a pair of sway bar relocation brackets, bump stop extensions, brake line relocation brackets, auxiliary FOX 2.0 performance series IFP shocks and upgraded steering stabilizer with mounting bracket. Out back a 5" fabricated block with integrated bump stop wing is used in place of the factory block on the F250 or F350 to level the stance. Longer black e-coated u-bolts and matching FOX 2.0 IFP shocks round out this 4" radius arm lift kit. Take your new 2017 Super Duty to the next level with BDS Suspension.
- Diesel Model Only
- If equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft, a Carrier Bearing Drop Kit may be required (BDS123402)
- 37 x 12.50 tires may require minor trimming.
- Some models may be factory equipped with a 2-leaf main rear leaf spring pack and others a 3-leaf main. Be sure to order the correct option when customizing your kit.
- If your truck is equipped with a factory rear sway bar add: 123005
- 2019 Ford F-250 Super Duty King Ranch 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-250 Super Duty Limited 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-250 Super Duty Platinum 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-250 Super Duty XL 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-250 Super Duty King Ranch 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-250 Super Duty Limited 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-250 Super Duty Platinum 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-250 Super Duty XL 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-250 Super Duty King Ranch 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-250 Super Duty Platinum 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-250 Super Duty XL 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-350 Super Duty King Ranch 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-350 Super Duty Lariat 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-350 Super Duty Limited 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-350 Super Duty Platinum 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-350 Super Duty XL 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-350 Super Duty XLT 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-350 Super Duty King Ranch 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-350 Super Duty Lariat 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-350 Super Duty Limited 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-350 Super Duty Platinum 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-350 Super Duty XL 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-350 Super Duty XLT 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-350 Super Duty King Ranch 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-350 Super Duty Lariat 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-350 Super Duty Platinum 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-350 Super Duty XL 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-350 Super Duty XLT 4WD
**This part fits a ton of vehicles, so let’s check to see if it fits yours. Don’t see it on the list above? No worries, type your vehicle in the search bar above to see the full list of compatible vehicles.**
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. For any questions or concerns please email email@example.com NOTE: Returns not related to a warranty issue may result in a 20% shipping, handling, and restocking fee. Please also note that you have 30 days from the delivery date to inventory and verify lift kit components. You must contact us within this 30 day period in order to have missing/damaged parts sent to you free of charge. After 30 days from date of delivery any missing parts or damaged parts will be the customers expense to replace and/or fix.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.See More Suspension Lifts See Wheel & Tire Packages See all Store Items Wholesale Program