BDS Suspension 6" Lift Kit | 15-20 Ford F-150 4WD
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free Lifted Shirt Included
Free shipping to the lower 48
The kit offers a smooth ride and reliable on-road handling coupled with impressive off-road performance and clearance for up to 37" tires. The 6" system utilizes a pair of one-piece laser cut 1/4" steel crossmembers, CNC-machined ductile iron steering knuckles, differential relocation brackets, heavy duty differential skid plate, upper strut mount spacers to retain the OE ride quality, bump stop extensions, sway bar relocation, new cam bolts, and billet aluminum driveshaft spacer. In the rear a 5" offset pin block kit recenters the rear axle in the wheelwell and replacing the factory block to eliminate stacking blocks and level the stance of the truck. Rear brake line extensions and your choice of rear BDS-NX2 series or Fox 2.0 shocks round out the kit.
This new 6" lift kit is certified compliant with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA) FMVSS No.126 standards to not adversely effect the factory installed Electronic Stability Control (ESC) Systems installed on the new 2015-16 Ford F150. Along with FMVSS No.126 compliance, all BDS kits include the Factory Protection Plus Program offering peace of mind on road or on the trail. All kits include BDS's No Fine Print Warranty and a 5 year - 60,000 mile PLUS drivetrain warranty for the best lifted suspension protection coverage on the market.
- 18" wheels with 5-5.5" total backspacing should be test fir prior to mounting tire to ensure proper clearance to BDS steering knuckle.
- 18" or larger diameter wheels required. Stock 17" & 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled. Stock 20" wheels can be used with up to a 305/60-20 tires.
- Models with a 2-piece rear driveshaft may require carrier bearing drop shim kit #122405
- The 4" blocks will net a level/tail LOW stance. The 5" blocks will net a level/tail HIGH stance.
- Kits manufactured after July 1st WILL WORK on Diesel Models.
- Requires frame bracket modification.
- 2020 Ford F-150 King Ranch 4WD
- 2020 Ford F-150 Lariat 4WD
- 2020 Ford F-150 Limited 4WD
- 2020 Ford F-150 Platinum 4WD
- 2020 Ford F-150 Raptor 4WD
- 2020 Ford F-150 SSV 4WD
- 2020 Ford F-150 XL 4WD
- 2020 Ford F-150 XLT 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-150 King Ranch 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-150 Lariat 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-150 Limited 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-150 Platinum 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-150 Police Responder 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-150 Raptor 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-150 SSV 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-150 XL 4WD
- 2019 Ford F-150 XLT 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-150 King Ranch 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-150 Lariat 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-150 Limited 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-150 Platinum 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-150 Police Responder 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-150 Raptor 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-150 SSV 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-150 XL 4WD
- 2018 Ford F-150 XLT 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-150 King Ranch 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-150 Lariat 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-150 Limited 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-150 Platinum 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-150 SSV 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-150 XL 4WD
- 2017 Ford F-150 XLT 4WD
- 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch 4WD
- 2016 Ford F-150 Lariat 4WD
- 2016 Ford F-150 Limited 4WD
- 2016 Ford F-150 Platinum 4WD
- 2016 Ford F-150 SSV 4WD
- 2016 Ford F-150 XL 4WD
- 2016 Ford F-150 XLT 4WD
- 2015 Ford F-150 King Ranch 4WD
- 2015 Ford F-150 Lariat 4WD
- 2015 Ford F-150 Platinum 4WD
- 2015 Ford F-150 XL 4WD
- 2015 Ford F-150 XLT 4WD
**This part fits a ton of vehicles, so let’s check to see if it fits yours. Don’t see it on the list above? No worries, type your vehicle in the search bar above to see the full list of compatible vehicles.**
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org NOTE: Returns not related to a warranty issue may result in a 20% shipping, handling, and restocking fee. Please also note that you have 30 days from the delivery date to inventory and verify lift kit components. You must contact us within this 30 day period in order to have missing/damaged parts sent to you free of charge. After 30 days from date of delivery any missing parts or damaged parts will be the customers expense to replace and/or fix.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.See More Suspension Lifts See Wheel & Tire Packages See all Store Items Wholesale Program