Terms And Conditions
Any returns or cancellations, without the tires mounted on the rim will likely carry a 20% restocking fee. Once wheels/tires have been mounted on the vehicle we are not able to accept a return. If you have any concerns about fitment, simply share those concerns via email, before you place your order, and our experts will work with you to get a perfect fit! Due to the fact that we move quickly, it’s important to notify us immediately if you have concerns. You are responsible for test fitting wheels before having tires mounted. Once tires have been mounted, we are unable to take them back even if there is a fitment problem. For package purchases, you are responsible for test fitting before driving on the wheels. Tires with mileage on them cannot be returned. All suspension/accessory items being returned that are not warranty related CANNOT have been installed or attempted to be installed. If we receive a return that shows signs of installation we will not be able to accept the item and will have to return to sender with no credit being issued. Always contact us with any issues or return questions, we will always work with a customer, however understand that most of our items are very expensive to ship so we must recover these costs, unless the mistake is ours. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for wheel/tire returns and email@example.com for all others. All refunded items must be approved prior to being returned. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization for wheels and tires, email@example.com for all others. Refunds must be requested within 30 days of original receipt of merchandise. Once approved, all items must be returned within 14 days. Money will be refunded in the same manner in which the original payment was made. Once product is returned, please allow 14 days for receipt of funds.
With our massive online gallery of installed wheels/tires on vehicles we have empowered our customers to make the proper fitment decisions. You will see many of our customers go beyond the “conservative” fitment offered my manufacturers and “guaranteed” by our competitors. They are doing this by making modifications and trimming plastic and sometimes metal to make the wheel/tire combo fit. For this reason, we fill the order as you have placed it with the assumption you will make the appropriate modifications to fit the wheel/tire combo. When you provide the correct make, model (and version if applicable), and year information about the vehicle we do verify bolt pattern, TPMS sensors and lug nuts (these items we guarantee fitment). If you have questions or do not know the proper fitment on lifted, leveled or even stock applications – complete our quote/fitment help form so that we may make our best recommendation for what should work. In some cases, minor trimming will be needed to accommodate oversized tires or wide / high negative offset wheels. Additionally, we cannot guarantee fitment on custom drilled wheels, but should the manufacturer make a mistake – we’ll help broker a solution. Some vehicles or applications may not apply. In those cases we’ll tell you before you purchase.
- Orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada do not qualify for Free Shipping. We will follow up with this additional shipping fee after the order has been placed.
- You, the buyer, are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, etc. required by your state/country for importing consumer goods. We do not collect this beforehand, and cannot give you an estimate of the cost - charges vary around the world.
- For international orders, please do your research to ensure there are no surprise charges when clearing your package through customs, and to have an idea of what the additional cost may be. If you are unfamiliar with customs fees and charges, please speak to your local postal or customs office for more information. It is your full responsibility to verify the customs, duties charges, and procedures in your country prior to placing your order.
- If customs fees and charges are refused at the time of delivery, your order will be returned and you will not receive a refund for shipment costs.
- Custom Offsets is not responsible for lost, misplaced, or delayed shipments or damaged freight by the freight carriers after they have been dispatched.
- Custom Offsets cannot be held responsible / liable for lost or stolen packages that have delivery confirmation to the address that was provided. The customer accepts full responsibility to file any claim(s) with carrier for damaged and/or lost shipments.
- Custom Offsets is not responsible for mis-delivery errors via carrier, or incorrect shipping info.
Damage Upon Receipt – Upon delivery (or pick up at a local terminal), be sure to inspect the complete wheel and tire package BEFORE signing any documents! If damaged, be sure to make FULL NOTES on documents (Bill of Lading) BEFORE SIGNING and accepting shipment. Unfortunately, while it is rare, due to the size and complexity of shipping large packages across the country, damage can occur and it MUST be noted with the shipping courier before signing and accepting the shipment. Damage caused by the shipping courier qualifies you for a replacement and/or credit ONLY IF all damage is noted with the courier BEFORE signing the documents (Bill of Lading). If the damage is NOT noted upon receipt, this alleviates all liability of the courier and we must open a damage claim and see it through to completion before reimbursement (if any) is allotted for the damages. Please notify us immediately if there is damage and send us pictures via email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can document the issue and come to a resolution as soon as possible! All wheel and tires come with a FULL manufacturers warranty, please ask if you have any questions regarding the warranty on a specific product and we will be happy to assist! Please note: Custom Offsets will cover the costs involved with warranty claims up to 30 days from the date of delivery. After the 30 day period, the costs involved with the warranty claim are the customers responsibility. Please notify us as soon as possible if you have any issues, questions, or concerns!