2015 Honda Civic Si
Kansei Corsa 18x9 +35
Federal 595 Ss 225/40
D2 Racing Coilovers
|Kansei Corsa - Gunmetal|
|Federal 595 Ss|
Suspension Brand: D2 Racing
Suspension Details: D2 RS coilovers - lowers 2”
Rubbing: No rubbing or scrubbing
Trimming: Fenders Pulled and Rolled
Trimming Details: Front fenders - Rolled and pulled
Back fenders - Rolled
Front Wheel Spacers: None
Rear Wheel Spacers: None
Details: - Takeda short ram intake
- Throttle body spacer
- Buddy Club short throw shifter with acuity shifter bushings ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Headlights - Spyder Black LED DRL Bar Projector
- Front Lip - Pro Design Alpha Style
- Door Visors - OEM from Honda
- Side Skirts - Pro Design MG Style
- Rotors - R1 Concept Drilled and Slotted
- Gurney Flap - PasswordJDM Carbon Fiber
- Tail Lights - Black CG Fiber-Optic LED
- Rear Bumper Brake Lights - iJDMtoy Red LED Bumper Reflector Lights (Basically make the rear reflectors into brake lights)
- 550pcs starlight kit
Do 18x9 +35 wheels on 225/40 tires fit on a 2015 Honda Civic FWD with D2 Racing Coilovers?
Yes they do! This 2015 Honda Civic FWD is running 18x9 +35 wheels, Federal 595 Ss 225/40 tires with D2 Racing Coilovers suspension, and needs Fenders Pulled and Rolled and has No rubbing or scrubbing. As you can see from the pics this wheel and tire combo can be done!** With this 2015 Honda Civic, the stance is Flush. Also remember spacers impact fitment, this ride is running None in front and None in rear.
** We always recommend finding a couple vehicles that have achieved this fitment, as this information is solely based on the owner of this vehicle. Although we review every gallery page, there are so many variables we cannot verify every fitment is possible or accurate. However, if all the other kids are doing it, IT MUST FIT!!
All gallery pages and information are added by the owners, or representatives of the owners of the vehicles. Custom Offsets LLC is not responsible or liable for the information posted on this site. Use at your own risk and always find multiple sources to confirm your wheel, tire, and suspension kit buying decision. 165 views.